Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Aeries1

PSA Selling ARP Ships

37 comments in this topic

Members
636 posts
7,580 battles

Just a heads up.  With 7.4 you can now finally sell these anime ships if you choose to do so.  Thanks for the 15 million credits WG.

• Cool 2

[WGA]
Administrator
1,259 posts
508 battles

I believe you are referring to this note:

" In response to your numerous requests, we've added an option to dismiss nearly all Commanders and sell all ships available in the Game. If you are no more happy with Commanders helming the Dragon, ARP and HSF fleets, or if you have duplicates, you are now free to dismiss any of them."

Enjoy!

• Cool 1

Members
636 posts
7,580 battles
3 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

I believe you are referring to this note:

" In response to your numerous requests, we've added an option to dismiss nearly all Commanders and sell all ships available in the Game. If you are no more happy with Commanders helming the Dragon, ARP and HSF fleets, or if you have duplicates, you are now free to dismiss any of them."

Enjoy!

Yes I am.  Thanks again.  Was some nice coin to pocket for ships I never use :).

Members
305 posts
5,196 battles

I kept one ARP clone of each as well and the ARP Takao since I don't have Atago but all the others have been sold for much needed credits.

Members
1,129 posts
14,574 battles

I don't need the credits but I do look forward to cleaning up my fleet and reserves. I'll keep a couple of the ships as they are the CA contingent of the IJN branch of my fleet but for the rest they are gone.

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
560 posts
12,463 battles

if sold, do we keep the now empty port slot?

• Cool 1

[LEGIT]
Members
1,727 posts
24,939 battles

Silver is easy to come by.  ARP ships are now unavailable.  I'm just gonna keep them all.  If you don't like looking at them you can hie them in the carousel.

• Cool 2

[WOLF1]
Members
2,628 posts

if i ask you would you buy a unique ship that will never come around ever again for 1-2 million credit, i think people will buy them in droves

don't sell your ARP ships IMHO, you will thank me later

Edited by Happy668
  • Cool 1

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,099 posts
6,271 battles

To me, ARP ships and Kamikaze R shows "seniority" and you sorta expect them to play good (they usually don't). Otherwise I plane on keeping my ARP Ships because I gave them all different skills so that they all play differently (even though I only play ARP Haruna and Takao). Southern Dragon on the other hand.... I can send him back.

Edited by Vangm94

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
22,703 posts
3,895 battles

I see no reason to get rid of rare event ships that are no longer obtainable.

[INTEL]
Members
7,122 posts
29,344 battles

Sold them all (ARP - Southern Dragon). A good chunk of change!

I have Myoko, Atago, and can repurchase Kongo if I ever want it (never cared for it) Why do I need them? (Besides I hate their camo).

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
11,605 posts

Well, I can't sell them at all. I unhide them, click on one, game completely locks up, first time had to end task, 2nd time was forced to reboot, it wouldn't let me access the task mgr....

Integrity check found nada...Arp's are back to the port black hole....:Smile_teethhappy:

[BYOB]
Members, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
747 posts
1,976 battles

Goodbye and good riddance, cartoonbotes.  Consider yourselves sold for scrap.

• Cool 1

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,436 posts
5,491 battles

Silver is easy to come by. OTOH the ARP ships are no longer obtainable, so I'll keep them since they are going to be increasingly rare collectors items. I will however dismiss the duplicate captains. Doubles make things confusing.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,279 posts
8,625 battles
43 minutes ago, HillRock1 said:

I plan to do so. Do you get those port lots?

You keep the port slots.   Confirmed after selling a couple of Arp Kongos

• Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
22,703 posts
3,895 battles

It's interesting how most of the "Yeah I'll sell these" comments are worded in a way that seems to be intended purely to spite people who are keeping these ships.

Do we really need a "Yeah, take that!" atmosphere about this?

Edited by KiyoSenkan
  • Cool 1

[DPG]
Members
1,402 posts
6,004 battles

I kept the ARP Kongo because I got that from the actual Kongo missions and not that year end "get them all."  I kept what I thought was the most attractive Myoko clone and the Takao.  I wasn't ever taking them out in battles.  

• Cool 1

[WAG]
Members
713 posts
9,716 battles

I'm keeping them, since they are no longer obtainable. I can always earn silver.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,605 posts
14 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

It's interesting how most of the "Yeah I'll sell these" comments are worded in a way that seems to be intended purely to spite people who are keeping these ships.

Do we really need a "Yeah, take that!" atmosphere about this?

Why would you care that not everyone is an Anime fan?

Some people didn't like it, some people do....quit worrying about what other people think, you'll live longer......:Smile_teethhappy:

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
22,703 posts
3,895 battles
2 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Why would you care that not everyone is an Anime fan?

Some people didn't like it, some people do....quit worrying about what other people think, you'll live longer......:Smile_teethhappy:

Why do the people who aren't anime fans care so much about the people who are that they have to spew hate and bile any time it's so much as mentioned?

Edited by KiyoSenkan

Sign in to follow this