Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ThrawnAdmiral

CVS USN and IJN BAD, USN NERFED

4 comments in this topic

[FREZA]
[FREZA]
Members
15 posts
10,834 battles
Hello WG I would like to have a suggestion about the game recently I have been disappointed with the CVs, especially with the USN CVs, you are putting an end to them.

What I suggest is this:
Know a game called navy field2? I played a lot, really cool the mechanics of his CVs, if they put it in the WOWs and complete it it would be awesome!

It is based like this: A CV of any nation has its model and its limit of airplanes, in case WOWs already does this ... But each CV should be configured by the player itself, in the case the midway or hakuriu for example, one carries more aircraft than the other, and this would not be a problem if each player could configure his CV according to what interests him, I can then quoting the Hakuriu as another example, which carries 100 aircraft, the player would have a limit of putting for example 30 aircraft in the air at a limit of 8 squadrons in the air, and each squadron would have a limit of 5 aircraft. so he could manually select how many aircraft of the same type would be placed in each squadron of 1 aircraft up to 5, so he would have 5x6 or 4x7 and + 1 equation of 2 aircraft ... not cool? Does not make sense? Another thing: Ojogador could choose for example, of these 30 aircraft he can for a total of 25 fighters, or 15 bombers, or 15 torpedoes in the AIR, so he would have to change the others to complete the 30 in the air if he wanted. The fighters would be rated for speed, HP, ammunition capacity, and endurance and maneuverability in the same manner, US CVs would decrease the number of aircraft allowed by squadron from 7 to 6 with the commander in point, and Ships would receive higher damage AA to balance, instead of increasing DAMAGE AA YOU VOID DIVED, so it does not ... to finish, the cv in case hakuriu it goes to 34 knots, it could go to 34 knots if the player decreased the amount of airplanes in the match, if the player wanted 100 fighters in the hakuriu he would put the 100 fighters, but that would be varied in the weight of the charge of the CV, as he could not put 100 torpedoes, but 70 for example, since torpedoes are heavier ... then he would have to balance the number of ausses according to the maximum load of the CV and make his particular configuration, making it unpredictable for the other CV, and the speed of the CV would be based on that load capacity, if the player placed less planes the CV would reach a speed limit capability, if it clogged the load CV it would have less speed ... and so on. and finally, ships would also have ammunition capacity and torpedoes fired, AP and PP so it would avoid unnecessary shots at the start and would cause the projectiles to do more damage, completely change the way they play and it would look much better. Here's my opinion, for God's sake stop bothering CVS USN.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,164 posts
9,555 battles

Again font colors people use do not work with the blue background. :Smile_izmena:

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,895 posts
8,856 battles

Most players don't want to think this much, most just want to blow stuff up, even the girls.

[STP]
Members
339 posts
9,994 battles

Nothing personal but this is the Brazilian forum, please use portuguese.
in theory is not a bad idea, but in practice this would make the CVs very unbalanced, especially in relation to the other classes.
anyway WG is working on a reworking of the CVs, give them time ...

Sign in to follow this