Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Does Wargaming know about Crash bug that will effect Ranked?

16 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
8,959 posts
10,828 battles

Just noticed Tears of the Desert was in the X Ranked Map Pool, does Wargaming know about that being one of the maps with the highest rate of crash bugs in the game. I see about 99% incident rate that involves 1 or more players when that map is getting loaded or a battle is in progress on that map. Only Okinawa has that high of a rate of crashes. All the rest of maps in game have far more stablility compared to those 2 maps.

Lol then again at least Wargaming should be able to collect additional data and maybe fix the bugs by having it on Ranked Season.

[SYN]
Members
15,330 posts
12,155 battles

If it is really a problem, WG will remove it from the rotation, that's all.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,734 posts
15,946 battles
31 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

If it is really a problem, WG will remove it from the rotation, that's all.

Now if only Epicenter would start crashing like that ...

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,683 posts
12,344 battles

Ocean should be part of the map pool

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
606 posts
3,670 battles
2 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Just noticed Tears of the Desert was in the X Ranked Map Pool, does Wargaming know about that being one of the maps with the highest rate of crash bugs in the game. I see about 99% incident rate that involves 1 or more players when that map is getting loaded or a battle is in progress on that map. Only Okinawa has that high of a rate of crashes. All the rest of maps in game have far more stablility compared to those 2 maps.

Lol then again at least Wargaming should be able to collect additional data and maybe fix the bugs by having it on Ranked Season.

numbers to prove this? or u assuming this is the case?

[RKLES]
Members
8,959 posts
10,828 battles
36 minutes ago, Battleship_Constitution said:

numbers to prove this? or u assuming this is the case?

Gladly I have 500 crash reports in my crash log for the game to prove this... as well as noticing other disconnected players in matches on that map.

Members
4,463 posts
7,198 battles

Gladly I have 500 crash reports in my crash log for the game to prove this... as well as noticing other disconnected players in matches on that map.

Love to see the proof - if you have 500 crashes in the issue is far more likely to be something with the map and your specific machine.  Fix the issue with the PC and everything is good.  There is not way to tell in game when another player has crashed.  If their guns to not rotate it can be for several reasons.and only one of those is for crashing.

[RKLES]
Members
8,959 posts
10,828 battles
11 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

Love to see the proof - if you have 500 crashes in the issue is far more likely to be something with the map and your specific machine.  Fix the issue with the PC and everything is good.  There is not way to tell in game when another player has crashed.  If their guns to not rotate it can be for several reasons.and only one of those is for crashing.

The issue has affected many users as sometimes admitted by Wargaming staff. And the issue is not with my machine, I check my hardware and internet connections regularly.

[4TAC]
Members
946 posts
4,327 battles

I would be interested in cold hard numbers for crashes being particular to a map(s). If you can provide any. Otherwise I think you just may be experiencing confirmation bias, due to you having a couple experiences and then looking for and noticing more particular to those maps and not "remembering" others. This is a real problem in looking at the matchmaker being broken as well.

Edited by Strachwitz666

[RKLES]
Members
8,959 posts
10,828 battles
1 minute ago, Strachwitz666 said:

I would be interested in cold hard numbers for crashes being particular to a map(s). If you can provide any. Otherwise I think you just may be experiencing confirmation bias, due to you ntoing a couple experiences and then looking for and noticing more particular to those maps and not "remembering" others 

My memory is pretty much photographic, so of course I remember the crashes on other maps too, but the other maps it gaps fair less frequently  to rarely.  If I were the type to make wagers I could feel pretty safe wagering 10 million Doubloons that next time I get that Tears of Desert Map it will result in a crash, where as other maps I would have to reverse that wager for, lol definately a bug in couple of the maps that triggers  at least some of the instability. Lol when I get the Teats of Desert Map more like imminent chance of instability before, during, or after the battle. On bright side at least I am the 1st to know what mao I will get if I get a crash while in battle que, because when I do a quick app restart guess what map they loaded me into? Yep Tears of Desert.

As far as the numbers I could get nailed for spamming if I posted all 500 of those crash reports in the forum lol.

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

Wow, I didn't know that map was that high. 

I guess they don't worry about stuff like that. 

Kinda like putting out a patch 2 days before a major event. :Smile_amazed:

[4TAC]
Members
946 posts
4,327 battles
14 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

My memory is pretty much photographic, so of course I remember the crashes on other maps too, but the other maps it gaps fair less frequently  to rarely.  If I were the type to make wagers I could feel pretty safe wagering 10 million Doubloons that next time I get that Tears of Desert Map it will result in a crash, where as other maps I would have to reverse that wager for, lol definately a bug in couple of the maps that triggers  at least some of the instability. Lol when I get the Teats of Desert Map more like imminent chance of instability before, during, or after the battle. On bright side at least I am the 1st to know what mao I will get if I get a crash while in battle que, because when I do a quick app restart guess what map they loaded me into? Yep Tears of Desert.

As far as the numbers I could get nailed for spamming if I posted all 500 of those crash reports in the forum lol.

well all fine and dandy, But to really get your point across and to "convince" others or at least give them a reason to acknowledge your claim, 

I would suggest you go back , with a (pen and notepad-yes I am old school) review your crash log and make a listing of how many crashes to each map(disallowing for normal connections breaks of course-might should list them to in secondary listing) and post  that here .

Yes, I realize it would take time, but if you want others to believe this have to post something like that. Also any comments by WG staff or some of the "respected" players would help as well.  And I myself would really like to know , what the "real" figures are of your 500 that give weight to this

Beta Testers
606 posts
3,670 battles
15 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

oh so u mean for you. not the server...big diff there guy. I on the other hand don't have these issues.

Beta Testers
606 posts
3,670 battles
12 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

don't know u to trust u to have that great of a memory. for all we know you are exaggerating the issue

[RKLES]
Members
8,959 posts
10,828 battles
8 hours ago, Battleship_Constitution said:

oh so u mean for you. not the server...big diff there guy. I on the other hand don't have these issues.

Oh it is the server as well. I can be functional and have 3-4 team mates disconnected instead.

[VIP-2]
Members
814 posts
2,919 battles

10 crashes in the last year, none on tears. Only have 2 on the same map (2 brothers)

Personal recognition....i do not recall more afk/slow loaders on that map, but i admit that i have no proof.

Sign in to follow this