Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Summeryjester

Space Battles Help?

19 comments in this topic

[R0FL]
Members
7 posts
1,127 battles

So I just got my tier VI ship and won a battle and from what I looked up thats how you unlock the ships for space battles and Im a bit confused because I still cant get them anyone able to help me?

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Yes the ships you need can be unlocked with the tier 6 BB CA/L DD or CV you unlock thw ship when you win a t 6 battle same class as what your t6 is the space battles end in the morning around 5 am CST

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

select space battles and the ships you unlocked will be the only ship viewable  in your port

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Profile tab in port  go there to service record you must be lvl 15 to play Space battles

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
Just now, Summeryjester said:

Correction I mean 12.

thats for missions and challenges this is a new battle mode I read in the news about space battles you needed to have reached 15 in your service record

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Try changing the battle mode to space battles then look for the ships you might have to scroll but if they are in your port  you will find them if not shut down game and restart it

[WOLF9]
Members
1,127 posts
4,956 battles

I think @CLUCH_CARGO covered nearly everything, but just in case he missed something, here is the Space Battles news pages with all the info.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/space_warships/

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/ayy-lien/

[R0FL]
Members
7 posts
1,127 battles

After an annoying update I did not get it upon restarting the game. I am going to try and grind out the last of 14 and hopefully get 15 before its too late.  Are those ships exclusive to that mode? 

[WOLF9]
Members
1,127 posts
4,956 battles
6 minutes ago, Summeryjester said:

After an annoying update I did not get it upon restarting the game. I am going to try and grind out the last of 14 and hopefully get 15 before its too late.  Are those ships exclusive to that mode? 

Yes. The spaceships are exclusive for the Space Battles mode. You cannot use them in co-op, operations, or the standard random battle modes, nor, can you use them in the training room. 

Space Battle mode is essentially the random battle mode with different graphics.

If I am not mistaken, and as @CLUCH_CARGO stated in a post up above, Space Battles will end today/tonight on April 25th. WG will be updating WoWs to 0.7.4; so, the spaceships and the Space Battle mode will be removed and will not be available after the server reset and update.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-074/

Edited by daVinci761st

[R0FL]
Members
7 posts
1,127 battles

It feels really bad I had no idea that it was ending today, I would have picked up the skin for one of the ships but that ended yesterday or the day before. :(

[HINON]
Members
10,772 posts
21 minutes ago, _Kaiser_Sose_ said:

you would need a regular t10 ship in port to buy the skin for it...

They were also selling them in the premium shop.

Sign in to follow this