You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

what is your end goal for this year in world of warships?

what is your end goal for 2018 in wows?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How many tier 10's do you plan to acquire?

• all of them
    • 0/ other tier
  2. 2. what nations do you plan to play the most in?

• French
    • American
    • Japanese
    • British
    • Russian
    • Pan-Asian
    • Italy
    • Commonwealth
    • Polish
    • Germany
    • other
  3. 3. what do you look forward to?

• finishing a line to tier 10
    • spending time with friends
    • buying up some new premiums
    • trying out new ships
    • watching cc content
    • other

52 comments in this topic

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
1,900 posts
4,598 battles

This is a simple poll to illustrate what good positive polls can do for the forum  in general have fun and I look forward to your comments. I am looking to get Moskva, Montana, Rebulique, and possibly one or two more tier 10's. I am most looking forward to the national branch of Italy when it arrives at the end of the year potentially. I am looking forward as well to the cruiser line split and the Japanese Akizuki line expansion to tier 10. I like spending time on new ships and collecting new ships. I am trying to learn destroyers to challenge myself in diversifying my gameplay. I am also looking at areas of improvement for myself as well.

• Cool 2

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,303 posts
6,266 battles

I'm hoping to at least get Battleship Hindenburg and the Worcester this year, maybe find a new line to work on depending on what gets added. Can I just point out though, that I find it weird for Germany to be left out while Commonwealth, Poland, and Italy, which are not tech tree nations, are included.

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
1,900 posts
4,598 battles
14 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

I'm hoping to at least get Battleship Hindenburg and the Worcester this year, maybe find a new line to work on depending on what gets added. Can I just point out though, that I find it weird for Germany to be left out while Commonwealth, Poland, and Italy, which are not tech tree nations, are included.

well it should be fixed now thanks for catching that really appreciate it

Alpha Tester
2,409 posts
8,275 battles

My goals is to have Monty, Des Memes, and Hindy in my port by the end of the year. Already have Khab and Senjo. I'm don't enjoy playing bismarck at all so the German BB line will end at her for me while i do enjoy the British and French BBs so far but i'm only at tier 6 so that too could change.

[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts

Have a 19 Pnt commander on all my 'main' ships. Need 3 more: 1 for Buffalo (when it comes out) 1 for Akatsuki, and 1 for Worcester when it comes out.

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

I got yamato before Asashio came out, that was a big deal for me. Now it's time for USN cruisers to get to 8 before the split, and then going to finish up the USN DD line. 

[USCC2]
Members
6,012 posts

Couldn't really vote as my main hope was to still be interested in the game by the end of the year! I mainly play DDs, then the other ships. Also mainly play Co-Op.

This game has been enjoyable but I find, the premium time does not have a suitable option for me, I like faster play but am penalised when it comes to fighting in a DD and causing damage and of course damage = credits in this game.

I do thank WG as it gave me a taste of online gaming and I have found a couple of games (GW2 being one) where it doesn't matter whether you are lightly armoured or heavy - everyone shares the loot and everyone has equal chance to damage. So from 0 online games I now play 3 - WoWs may be the least played, but is still fun! :Smile_honoring:

Members
239 posts
9,022 battles

My only plan this year:

- Contribute to my clan to the top of leaderboard

- Earning every upcoming T10 to complete the T10 collection

- Earning a 19pt commander for every T10 (7 more to go so far.........)

Edited by Top_Gun_1999

[DKM]
Members
139 posts
19,906 battles

Enjoy the competitive game modes and rage on randoms(tell them what they did wrong, if they complain).

I have all the free exp, the commanders and t10, nothing left to grind.

[4HIM]
Members
2,992 posts
12,058 battles
13 minutes ago, gcangel82 said:

I was bummed that Bacon was not a part of every question!!!!  :):cap_haloween::fish_viking::Smile_glasses::Smile_teethhappy:

Bacon-Meme-2.jpeg

[BBICT]
Members
3,817 posts
4,043 battles

Well, I'm kind of happy with the ships I have now... :Smile_hiding: I do have personal goals:

300k damage. 

My second kranken (and hopefully more)

ram a DD camped in a smoke screen (I've got issues) 

Maaaybe try ranked  again? 

Oh....bacon!! 

[SYN]
Members
1,231 posts
10,106 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

ram a DD camped in a smoke screen (I've got issues

Torpedoes are better. Sometimes you get a twofer. 

[ARGSY]
Members
19,403 posts
13,715 battles

1) I do not want tier 10 ships. Not now, not ever. Space Battles was fun, but it showed me I don't mix well with the necessary play style. So could we have a zero option for question one, please?

2) I would like to get my battleships up to a fair Tier VI (as opposed to a prize), and maybe come within poking distance of a Shinonome and a captain to put in her.

3) Win as many winnable premiums as possible.

4) Get my Fiji captain a couple more skill points (I hope they will do a Ranked for Tier VII this year; that would make it a lot easier).

5) Further goals to be reassessed once the new US cruisers and all the associated things drop, and I know what else I have to try to win.

[REVY]
Members
6,574 posts
5,287 battles

I plan to acquire 0 tier 10s because they are expensive lemons stuck in a horribly boring meta.  But 0 isn’t an option on your poll.

[BBICT]
Members
3,817 posts
4,043 battles
6 hours ago, Ensign_Pulver_2016 said:

Torpedoes are better. Sometimes you get a twofer. 

Yeah, but I've done that..and while that is a ton of fun, he asked for new goals...but I will still torp the crap outta smoke if I have them...:Smile_playing:

• Cool 1