Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Aeries1

PSA Selling Modules

10 comments in this topic

Members
605 posts
7,221 battles

Just a psa for those not aware or had forgot.  In the game you can click on your name in the top left corner and select inventory.  This will pull up the inventory of all the modules, upgrades, flags, etc. that are not currently being used on a ship.  If you select modules in will list in descending order of credit value all unused modules you can sell.

The majority of these are stock modules like hulls, fire control, and torpedo's that can be sold without any penalty to your ships progress or its elite status if it is elite.  They are all from ships in your current inventory, but ran across a couple like a stock fuso hull that for some reason did not get sold with the ship long ago when I had her.  Just a special note on CV's, beware of which flight control modules you sell if you switch frequently.

Haven't cleaned this out in a while and ended up pocketing ~13 million credits off of stock modules on some favorite ships I never intend to sell, not too shabby.

You can also clean out some other excess inventory like flags, camo, etc.  you don't like/use often if you deem necessary.

Good Luck and Good Hunting. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
6,932 posts
2,732 battles

PSA:  Unless you have all the ships ever offered, do not sell Upgrades.  When you dispose a ship, Dismount the Upgrades for 25D each. Remount on a new ship for free.  This is many times more cost effective than selling for Cr, only to buy them back later. 

[ARGSY]
Members
7,185 posts
4,880 battles
18 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

PSA:  Unless you have all the ships ever offered, do not sell Upgrades.  When you dispose a ship, Dismount the Upgrades for 25D each. Remount on a new ship for free.  This is many times more cost effective than selling for Cr, only to buy them back later. 

But some of us are free to play, through choice or sometimes through necessity. Doubloons, when they come, are precious to such players, but silver is always available to those who play well.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,932 posts
2,732 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

But some of us are free to play, through choice or sometimes through necessity. Doubloons, when they come, are precious to such players, but silver is always available to those who play well.

Fine.  I was that way myself for a year.  But as I say, given the option this is the more cost effective (especially for Credit-starved Co-op players).  Not everyone realizes that.

BTW, at nominal value, 25D is about 12¢.

[CB-77]
Members
167 posts
1,387 battles

You just made some enemies at the Wargaming Premium Shop. All the credits that won't be bought now... lol

[WOLF3]
Members
6,932 posts
2,732 battles

Is true.  Nominal D to CR conversion rate is 1:1500.  Dismount conversion rate is between 1:2500 and 1:40,000.  Saves a lot of silver.  (and real $$ if you'd have to buy silver)

Members
19,041 posts
5,351 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

Depends on your doubloon situation. I usually have some, but credits are easier to come by.

Basically, I only demount the 1mil+ upgrades, and sell the rest.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,932 posts
2,732 battles

Yeah, if like some people you have 400,000,000 Cr, just ignore me.  I've been pretty Credit-challenged of late.

[TSPC]
Members
2,380 posts
7,261 battles

Just be glad now you can sell modules with ships.

This was even more inconvenient before that was an option.

Sign in to follow this