You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
X01_ISAAC_7

WoWS Supertest USN Cruiser Changes - Video #2

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
183 posts

Hey everyone, Isaac here. And in this early morning video, I'll be discussing the new changes that have recently been posted about adjustments to some of the USN cruisers coming up in the USN split.

What are your thoughts on these new changes? Do you think they need to do another adjustment on detectability for Pensacola? How do you think Baltimore will deal with the ROF buff she's been granted that puts her slightly better than the old New Orleans was? Leave a message here on the forums with your thoughts and your opinions. Let's make sure we get some feedback going to WarGaming about the current proposed changes!

Click the video and leave a message in the YouTube comments section. Give it a thumbs up if you liked it, or a dislike if you didn't. As always, feel free to subscribe for more late-night shenanigans.

As always, take care!

• Cool 2

[PT-SD]
Members
104 posts
10,076 battles

I have been hearing about this branch split for quite awhile now so when is it going

to hit the game?

Beta Testers
183 posts
On 4/21/2018 at 10:32 AM, hardtodie said:

I have been hearing about this branch split for quite awhile now so when is it going

to hit the game?

Unknown. Pretty much all ships have been released for testing on live servers to supertesters, as well as some Community Contributors. Could be as early as 0.7.5, might not be until 0.7.6. They've been in development and testing for quite a while now, ever since they were teased over the Christmas holiday!

[NAVY]
Members
1,021 posts
4,141 battles
On 4/21/2018 at 11:32 AM, hardtodie said:

to hit the game?

2 minutes ago, X01_ISAAC_7 said:

Unknown. Pretty much all ships have been released for testing on live servers to supertesters, as well as some Community Contributors. Could be as early as 0.7.5, might not be until 0.7.6. They've been in development and testing for quite a while now, ever since they were teased over the Christmas holiday!

WG just released some updated info on the upcoming USN cruiser line split today: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/us-cruisers-changes/

Soon - Family Guy Stewie gif.gif

• Cool 1