You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

Any reward for in-game survey that takes 10 mins?

11 comments in this topic

[YORHA]
Members
3,550 posts

The satisfaction of a job well done and the eternal gratitude of the developers.

So.... no.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,218 posts

why, it's not like 2 mins, if players spend 10 mins of precious time, they should at least give us some flags

ok close the window

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,117 posts
12,053 battles

10 min survey? Never had one that took me more than 1, maybe two minutes... Methinks you exaggerate too much...

Members
1,613 posts
10,416 battles

Actually, they take much longer than 1 minute to complete. I took a few but stopped because they are now much too long and don't give you anything for time spent to complete them.
I just ignore them now

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
22 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

10 min survey? Never had one that took me more than 1, maybe two minutes... Methinks you exaggerate too much...

There is one where they say it'll take 10 minutes, so I'm sure that's what he's referring to.  It definitely doesn't take that long though.

[T-RIP]
Members
1,212 posts
8,644 battles

I don't mind the surveys now and then, it gives me a chance to give my opinion, and I know, or an pretty sure, some dev is actually reading it.

I don't know how much attention is given to the forums by the dev's. but I'd imagine the surveys matter, or why would they bother.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,218 posts
Just now, SpudZero said:

I don't mind the surveys now and then, it gives me a chance to give my opinion, and I know, or an pretty sure, some dev is actually reading it.

I don't know how much attention is given to the forums by the dev's. but I'd imagine the surveys matter, or why would they bother.

once it's coded, it's there, whether someone will read it is totally irrelevant

and i think posts on this forum with detailed explanation is much more helpful to devs than survey, if they read them that's

[VOP]
Members
286 posts
7,219 battles
49 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

Surveys give people the illusion that their input is valued.  People like illusions.

• Bad 1