Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
geser98

Dear Yuugumo

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,030 posts
95 battles

Dear Yuugumo,

We've known each other for a long time and had a lot of fun. You'd taught me so much about destroyer life, more than anyone ever had. From you I learned how to effectively contest caps using only spotting advantage in a scary world full of radar and hydro; how to plan torpedo attacks and predict future maneuvers of big and lazy battleships and even how to win a mano a mano encounters with Fletchers and Gearings. And remember that time when we sank a full health Atlanta... with our guns! How cool was that!

And not only that - we managed to get average damage 12k above server average and you've set some amazing records that I will forever remember, like the highest ever XP based on WoWS-numbers stats and 204k spotting damage in one match - that was pretty awesome!

But it was of course not all roses during our time together. The world is a tough place and things people said about us can hurt sometimes. For every time we'd been congratulated for a great play, we've seen a few "noob dd" comments. But let bygones be bygones and forget about those angry potatoes.

I'm writing to you today to let you know that we can no longer see each other. I've met another and despite her disadvantages, mostly just not being you, I want to pursue my relationship with her. And yes, I know, you'll say - "I'll have an extra torpedo", but that extra torpedo is available every four minutes or so, but she is dressed inappropriately all the time.

I will never forget our time together and would love to remain friends. Call me if you ever need any help or are just bored and have nothing to do.

Yours truly,

Cherep

Edited by geser98
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[INTEL]
Members
8,411 posts
25,260 battles

Ah Yugumo. How I love thee. Never met another that could take your place. 

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,862 posts
13,342 battles

You're saying goodbye to a Victoria's secret model for a hooter's girl.

You'll be back

• Cool 1

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
2 hours ago, geser98 said:

Dear Yuugumo,

We've known each other for a long time and had a lot of fun. You'd taught me so much about destroyer life, more than anyone ever had. From you I learned how to effectively contest caps using only spotting advantage in a scary world full of radar and hydro; how to plan torpedo attacks and predict future maneuvers of big and lazy battleships and even how to win a mano a mano encounters with Fletchers and Gearings. And remember that time when we sank a full health Atlanta... with our guns! How cool was that!

And not only that - we managed to get average damage 12k above server average and you've set some amazing records that I will forever remember, like the highest ever XP based on WoWS-numbers stats and 204k spotting damage in one match - that was pretty awesome!

But it was of course not all roses during our time together. The world is a tough place and things people said about us can hurt sometimes. For every time we'd been congratulated for a great play, we've seen a few "noob dd" comments. But let bygones be bygones and forget about those angry potatoes.

I'm writing to you today to let you know that we can no longer see each other. I've met another and despite her disadvantages, mostly just not being you, I want to pursue my relationship with her. And yes, I know, you'll say - "I'll have an extra torpedo", but that extra torpedo is available every four minutes or so, but she is dressed inappropriately all the time.

I will never forget our time together and would love to remain friends. Call me if you ever need any help or are just bored and have nothing to do.

Yours truly,

Cherep

Wow, ok. Don't forget to use condoms dude ...

• Funny 1

Members
1,030 posts
95 battles
3 hours ago, Camo68 said:

You'll be back

I'll play Kagerou in ranked, so it's close, but not quite :)

3 hours ago, Ulthwey said:

Wow, ok. Don't forget to use condoms dude ...

Safety first :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this