Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Buckeyefan21x

Signature Stats not updating?

9 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,361 battles

Hey guys, It looks like I'm having an issue with my Stats not updating my signature? I've removed it and recopied a fresh link but still doesn't help! any ideas?

Edited by Buckeyefan21x

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,689 posts
11,061 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

Warships.today is no longer maintained...nothing really to do with WG...

So does that mean we don't bother with warships today and use wows stats and numbers

Members
9,862 posts
3 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

So does that mean we don't bother with warships today and use wows stats and numbers

No idea. The site still works some of the time, but it has regular issues, and no one has really talked to the owner in awhile that I know of.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,689 posts
11,061 battles

To be honest I would find it funny if all the stat sites when down, then things like wtr, wr and so would mean so much less to the select group who play for it, and re rolls well what a waste of time

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,023 posts
10,169 battles

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Some other computer science major looking to create an interesting class project will develop a new ranking once Warships Today finally stops working.

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,320 posts
3,633 battles
9 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

To be honest I would find it funny if all the stat sites when down, then things like wtr, wr and so would mean so much less to the select group who play for it, and re rolls well what a waste of time

Some of it is still fairly meaningless.

[WAG]
Members
372 posts
7,262 battles

Someone seems to be tinkering with it, as the stats in the sig graphics are now in the correct chronological order. 

Edited by DustRhino

Members
3,407 posts
6,067 battles

What I find odd is that Warships Today seems to update a lot more often than Wow Numbers.  WST has my playing the Normandie 6 times today (just bought it this evening).  In fact - this is a good number however - Wows numbers has me with 1 total battle a couple hours after I got it and started to play..

Sign in to follow this