You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kitsunelegend

A single idea to make OPs more enjoyable during the week

9 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Wargaming.

Its time.

Change the operation rotation to daily, instead of weekly. There is no reason not to. We have plenty of operations to have at least one per day on rotation. As a player who only really plays operations now (I find the other game modes boring honestly) I would very much prefer more variety each week.

Change the rotation to a daily rotation. Please.

• Cool 5

[O_O]
Members
4,336 posts
9,308 battles

This is completely off topic, but I just noticed on your post that you have 1,200 battles and 6,000 forum posts.  It surprises me that you only have 1,200 battles...is that accurate???  Heck, your forum rep is higher than your battle count!  As active as you are on this forum, I thought you would have played a lot more than that.  I found that interesting...

[SYN]
Members
4,532 posts
11,434 battles

...you didn't bat an eyelash about him being in your pants, though.

Now that is interesting.

• Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
8 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

This is completely off topic, but I just noticed on your post that you have 1,200 battles and 6,000 forum posts.  It surprises me that you only have 1,200 battles...is that accurate???  Heck, your forum rep is higher than your battle count!  As active as you are on this forum, I thought you would have played a lot more than that.  I found that interesting...

To be fair, I dont think that counts all battles, like operatins. I've pretty much only been playing those lately (since they were added really) so it probably isn't totally accurate.

5 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Now that is interesting.

God damn it, I just [edited]lost it LOL I nearly fell out of my chair laughing xD

[O_O]
Members
4,336 posts
9,308 battles
26 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

Now that is interesting.

Don't ask, don't tell.  :fish_nerv:

Edited by desmo_2

Members
9,868 posts
30 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

I have less that 2k random battles, maybe 6k total with operations....

Age and disabilities often mean you talk more about the game than you actually play it...:Smile_teethhappy:

Can't speak for Kitsune, but you will see lots of players along those lines in this game...

Edited by awiggin

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
18 minutes ago, awiggin said:

I have less that 2k random battles, maybe 6k total with operations....

Age and disabilities often mean you talk more about the game than you actually play it...:Smile_teethhappy:

Can't speak for Kitsune, but you will see lots of players along those lines in this game...

Mine is a combo of loving sleep too much, and working a full time job D=

And also playing mostly operations

• Cool 1

[BUNNY]
[BUNNY]
Members
1,873 posts
8,689 battles
11 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

Mine is a combo of loving sleep too much, and working a full time job D=

And also playing mostly operations

Aye, just like the old days. Nice to see you're still lurking here after all this time.

Supertester
416 posts
5,926 battles

Totally agree, especially with Operations like Hermes being so restricted. It was a good Operation when I was grinding the Lyon and the Richelieu, but now that I have the République, DM, and Minotaur, I can't really play Operations until they rotate out of Hermes.