You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GabeTheDespot

Space Battles and PTS

4 comments in this topic

[-BSS-]
Members
484 posts
2,923 battles

I noticed a few things in space battles with the weather conditions, there are now 4 ways to OWSF (no smoke). The first way is to kite and shoot stuff outside of range, and they go towards you and get hit, the downside being its difficulty and situational use. The second was to have radar in a cyclone and use it to hit stuff, the downsides are that you need radar and it lasts for a short time, oh, and a Cyclone. The third was to shoot at something while outside everyone’s view range, like shooting a DD 26km away in Yamato and have a CV/DD spot it, while lying outside view range of all ships, the downsides are that is required long range ship at long range shooting at ship with short view range, and it is very hard to get hits. Number 4, in Space Battles with moving weather conditions, have team spot outside the storm, or even inside if far enough, and shoot, your max bloom if you are careful, will allow you to OWSF, the only downside is the need for a moving weather system. This moving weather system will allow for more team play, and while DDs/CV spot, some of the team hides in the system and OWSF (in Psy-Field, even Aurora/Moskva could do it). 

CV changes, saying the Midway nerf is a bad idea is beating a dead horse, almost all know it either needs capacity or good planes (JETS!!!!!!!). The Hakuryu is having her balanced loadout changed from a 2/3/3 to a 3/3/2, I don’t know why though, maybe to kill off the beleaguered Midway players, could be wrong, but I am certain Hak’s current loadouts were a 4/2/2 and 2/3/3, not a 4/2/2 and 3/3/2. The changes are welcome for Hak for me, this improves her quite a bit with weak fighters (they were weak, not anymore) makes me even more excited for her on the live server. Although I am not sure if it is good for game balance to be able to have 3 squads spot after air supremacy is achieved with little sacrifice in striking power. Comments?

Bonus: what is Hellcarrier/Space!Hakuryu’s average WR (I think I know the answer btw).

[WOLF3]
Members
6,048 posts
2,203 battles

Space Battles induces Post-Traumatic Stress ?

Okay.

[-BSS-]
Members
484 posts
2,923 battles
4 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Space Battles induces Post-Traumatic Stress ?

Okay.

Its also testing grounds for moving weather, I was going to say epileptic seizures though, not PTSD. I meant the Public Test Server, sorry for the misunderstanding, I would have said PTSD if that’s what I meant, but still, my bad.

Edited by GabeTheDespot

[WOLF3]
Members
6,048 posts
2,203 battles

No no.  I understood what you meant.  Making of joke now.  :cap_haloween:

This PTS has p'd me off.  I'll check out a couple things on part 2, but no, I'm not going to play a season of Ranked on it, WG.