Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Curly__san

Some people you just can't reach..

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

108
[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,604 battles

Been try-harding on ops since the 'fix'. Failure rate is way up. Safe to say the good old days of farming ops for xp or cred are gone?

Also noticing a steady bleed on karma coinciding with. Coincidence & causality I know don't always get along, but..

 I guess I've either run out of give a hoot, or have fallen in with the mid day crowd that will grief you because your tie is ugly.

I try to not embarrass myself at ops; and usually manage to stay in the top half of the team win or fail. Objectives do take precedence to score though.

Either way; I'm all meh about your grievance if you can't be bothered to actually tell me.

 

image.jpeg.84cc57e178fe3df47b8404c7799be500.jpeg

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[WOLF2]
Members
860 posts
6,971 battles

Gave you a +1, but for the Hee Haw reference tags.    Got the damn song in my head! :Smile_teethhappy:

Haven't tried the ops since the upgrade.  May have to give them a try and see what's changed.

Edited by DiddleDum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
81
[TAFY3]
Members
331 posts
7,110 battles

Yep, I take the most hits to Karma when I am the top player, on the losing team, on the weekend.  All the guys who got knocked out in 2 minutes spend the entire match typing demands on how you should play and start negativing you the moment you do anything different.  This is why I will always say:

THE KARMA SYSTEM MAKES ME HATE PEOPLE

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
1 hour ago, Curly__san said:

Been try-harding on ops since the 'fix'. Failure rate is way up...Also noticing a steady bleed on karma coinciding with.

Try not griefing your team mates in chat.  Puking in chat is the surest way to reduce your karma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
406
[VW]
Members
1,813 posts
12,264 battles
13 minutes ago, driedjello said:

Yep, I take the most hits to Karma when I am the top player, on the losing team, on the weekend.  All the guys who got knocked out in 2 minutes spend the entire match typing demands on how you should play and start negativing you the moment you do anything different.  This is why I will always say:

THE KARMA SYSTEM MAKES ME HATE PEOPLE

Just think, with patch .74 now they will be able to send you to coop by flagging you as “afk”

Edited by monpetitloup
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,604 battles
36 minutes ago, DiddleDum said:

Gave you a +1, but for the Hee Haw reference tags.    Got the damn song in my head! :Smile_teethhappy:

Haven't tried the ops since the upgrade.  May have to give them a try and see what's changed.

You're welcome for the ear worm! :cap_haloween:

3 minutes ago, driedjello said:

Yep, I take the most hits to Karma when I am the top player, on the losing team, on the weekend.  All the guys who got knocked out in 2 minutes spend the entire match typing demands on how you should play and start negativing you the moment you do anything different.  This is why I will always say:

THE KARMA SYSTEM MAKES ME HATE PEOPLE

No system can be so fool proof that some fool won't try to game it. Any time you describe people in terms of aggregate behavior, be a good sport and bring something to drink and some antacids, please? :cap_popcorn:

2 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Try not griefing your team mates in chat.  Puking in chat is the surest way to reduce your karma.

Not something I engage in with anything approaching regularity. If it were, with my history of having been at times a sailor, firefighter and a few other professions prone to colorful expression; positive karma would not be an issue. I would be the source of much snow flake meltage prior to being declared persona non grata most ricky-tick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
406
[VW]
Members
1,813 posts
12,264 battles
13 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Try not griefing your team mates in chat.  Puking in chat is the surest way to reduce your karma.

It has nothing to do with chat. Every day i get 2 complements or so and by the end of the day back to zero. People report you for anything, not going to the cap they call, doing more damage than them, not running into torps, or simply not movingrhe instant the match starts.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,604 battles
1 minute ago, monpetitloup said:

It has nothing to do with chat. Every day i get 2 complements or so and by the end of the day back to zero. People report you for anything, not going to the cap they call, doing more damage than them, not running into torps, or simply not movingrhe instant the match starts.

^Makes my point exactly. Posters of "that-which-aids-plant-growt-and-is-so-odorous-that-none-may-abide-by-its-smell" are simply griefing for the halibut. Unfocused little ferals that they are, regardless of chronological disposition.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,336 battles
2 minutes ago, Dr_Dirt said:

someone cares about Karma? :Smile_teethhappy:

I really just want higher karma so I can have more reports

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,604 battles
9 minutes ago, Dr_Dirt said:

someone cares about Karma? :Smile_teethhappy:

Not unless you include "wanting it removed from the game" as caring per se. I'd like to see WG add an anonymous(perhaps credits only) donation system. Good play can be rewarded in a meaningful way directly by other players. Griefers who want to self-identify as useless random moochers can be blacklisted toot suite and all is well. 

2 minutes ago, Deviathan said:

I really just want higher karma so I can have more reports

:cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,350
[SYN]
Members
4,521 posts
11,433 battles

I'm of the opinion that Curly-san should be posting in the forums more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×