rickels

Clicked wrong button and out 500 doubloons

9 comments in this topic

[SG]
Members
29 posts
3,385 battles

Trying to use my elite commander xp for a 6 point captain and i accidently clicked doubloons and it went through. I want my doubloons back how do I go about this?

[HINON]
Supertester
18,912 posts
12,446 battles

I don't think you can. It's a pity, but those 500 dubs are gone.

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, Supertester, Supertest Coordinator
5,817 posts
5,348 battles

You can file a support ticket, but I'm not sure whether they will reverse it.

Members
1,547 posts
9,804 battles

They won't reverse it. In fact they hope people will spend doubloons accidently. That's why there's no warning popup like you see when you want to leave a battle, purchase equipment or flags. As soon as you click they take your doubloons. 

[SG]
Members
29 posts
3,385 battles

I put in a ticket, its worth a shot, but its frustrating that 500 dubs are gone because the UI for the purchasing in the game is garbage.  Their loss really, I just wont play for 2 weeks that those 500 would have premiumed for (I only get to play 1 day a week, so they just wont get my money for a bit)

[SG]
Members
29 posts
3,385 battles

Got a response, no dice.  Thanks for wasting my money WG, you stole 4 bucks from me.  I am just a single random customer, but you just lost my business

Members
4,448 posts
6,149 battles
11 minutes ago, rickels said:

Got a response, no dice.  Thanks for wasting my money WG, you stole 4 bucks from me.  I am just a single random customer, but you just lost my business

They make some things kinda confusing and it irritates me because I sense it's deliberate. I lost some doubloons awhile back.  My fault I reckon but when it comes to using/spending your doubloons you gotta be careful.

[VW]
Members
1,828 posts
12,269 battles

WG doenst reimburse dubloons. They usually teach this by asking to demount modules for 25 dubloons. Dont bother sending in a ticket, you will only get the standard reply.