You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Pepper

not able to select ship

7 comments in this topic

[PS1HQ]
Members
32 posts
26,484 battles

when playing DD in random and I am sunk, I go back to port and pick another ship to start a new game. Not able to start another game until last game finishes..

[HINON]
Supertester
18,966 posts
12,479 battles

You should be able to pick another ship and start a new battle before your old ship is given free. Are you absolutely sure you picked another ship?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,727 posts
11,347 battles

Strange, never had that happen to me. Probably best taking some screenshots to clarify some things then submit a report to WG.

Members
1,550 posts
9,822 battles

I've had that happen a few times in the past. What I would do is go to the top choose another battle type and then go back again and choose random and I was able to select ships

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
6 minutes ago, Lert said:

You should be able to pick another ship and start a new battle before your old ship is given free. Are you absolutely sure you picked another ship?

This.  Also, I feel a little weird saying this given your number of battles, but are you sure the commander of the ship you're trying to pick isn't in the ship that's still in battle?

[HINON]
Supertester
18,966 posts
12,479 battles
3 minutes ago, AspiringCodger said:

This.  Also, I feel a little weird saying this given your number of battles, but are you sure the commander of the ship you're trying to pick isn't in the ship that's still in battle?

Also a very good point. You can't go into battle without a captain.