You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

I Was Wondering If Since You Can Get The Kutuzov As Part Of The Texas Reward Giveaway

10 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
583 posts
7,312 battles

I received Kut, Kami, Belfast, Nikolai and Gremy in the Christmas crates.  They and some of the other rare ships came in Supercontainer crates.  A few in each box type came as normal box rewards.

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
6,943 battles

Ships available from x-mas crates last year

Nikolai, giuilo cesare, mutsu, alabama, kii?, tirpitz, scharnhorst, October?,  warspite, hood, arizona?, texas?, dunkerque 

kamikaze, gremyashcy, okhotnik, anshan, gallant, sims, kidd, lo yang,   Leningrad

de grasse, duca aosta, perth, huang he, molotov, kutuzov, belfast, prinz eugen, atago, indiana, Atlanta?, graf spee, 

ships with ? Are im not certain about. Got a lot of ships in christmas boxes but also bought a lot too from the gold i got (nearly 100 ships total) so little hard to remember

my pull:

emden, smith, albany, mikasa, tachibana, diana, oleg, aurora, yubari, kransy krym, murmansk, marblehead, gremyashcy, okhotnik, kamikaze, de grasse, dunkerque, duca, perth, molotov, makarov, nikolai, kaga, atago, kii, mutsu, warspite, hood, campbeltown, gallant, indiana, saipan, enterprise, arizona, texas, alabama, leningrad, graf spee, tirpitz, scharnhorst, Prinz Eugen, anshan, lo yang, huang he, +number of tech tree ships

Edited by JessieTheKitty

[TBW]
Members
6,328 posts
11,884 battles
23 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

If you can get her or the Belfast in the Christmas Crate's?

Got the Gremy and the Nik last Christmas so I would say yes.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
42 posts
2,442 battles

26 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

Ships available from x-mas crates last year

Nikolai, giuilo cesare, mutsu, alabama, kii?, tirpitz, scharnhorst, October?,  warspite, hood, arizona?, texas?, dunkerque 

kamikaze, gremyashcy, okhotnik, anshan, gallant, sims, kidd, lo yang,   Leningrad

de grasse, duca aosta, perth, huang he, molotov, kutuzov, belfast, prinz eugen, atago, indiana, Atlanta?, graf spee, 

ships with ? Are im not certain about. Got a lot of ships in christmas boxes but also bought a lot too from the gold i got (nearly 100 ships total) so little hard to remember

my pull:

emden, smith, albany, mikasa, tachibana, diana, oleg, aurora, yubari, kransy krym, murmansk, marblehead, gremyashcy, okhotnik, kamikaze, de grasse, dunkerque, duca, perth, molotov, makarov, nikolai, kaga, atago, kii, mutsu, warspite, hood, campbeltown, gallant, indiana, saipan, enterprise, arizona, texas, alabama, leningrad, graf spee, tirpitz, scharnhorst, Prinz Eugen, anshan, lo yang, huang he, +number of tech tree ships

I received the October, Arizona, and Atlanta in crates last year. I went a little crazy as it was my 1st Christmas crate event.

With the exception of the Belfast, Kii, Kamikaze, Anshan, Atago, Indiana, and lo Yang in your upper list, I either pulled all of the listed from Christmas crates or purchased with gold from the crates.

Did not pull any CV's which I could use to help train up my Bogue Captain.

I now have multiple 12 - 15 point Captains for every nation using the premiums I received. Now I just have to figure out what lines I want to explore in the Brits, Soviet's, and Japanese's fleets. 

And, I was able to get the Mighty Mo before it disappear thanks to all the flags and camo from the crates.

Edited by hairoids

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
4 minutes ago, hairoids said:

I received the October, Arizona, and Atlanta in crates last year. I went a little crazy as it was my 1st Christmas crate event.

With the exception of the Belfast, Kii, Kamikaze, Anshan, Atago, Indiana, and lo Yang in your upper list, I either pulled all of the listed from Christmas crates or purchased with gold from the crates.

I now have multiple 12 - 15 point Captains for every nation using the premiums I received. Now I just have to figure out what lines I want to explore in the Brits, Soviet's, and Japanese's fleets. 

And, I was able to get the Mighty Mo before it disappear thanks to all the flags and camo from the crates.

I got the Mo too only BB  I like 

• Cool 1

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles
53 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Last  X-mas Crates, my first crate was a Kut

Lucky git. Take care of her~

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
6,943 battles
26 minutes ago, hairoids said:

Yeh cv's werent added but i bought with gold. Also i agree it was my second christmas crates (but my first i joined 2 weeks before and didnt even have tier 3) so i missed out, however this year i didnt and spent nearly 1.5k into it and went out with 500 of each flag, bunch of ships, about ~150,000k gold, 2 years premium, 5,000 frost fir (yep 5k.....)