Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Hot Key suggestion

3 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,391 battles

With the ability now to not use any of the "F" keys by bringing up the HUD I would like to make a couple suggestions that I think could be beneficial to team play and they would be ship specific. 

In a radar ship there should be a Hot Key that announces to my team. 

"Radar Up" with the same blinking on the mini map like the others.

The second change would be for DD's we already have the request for setting a smoke screen so why not have a hot Key that says "Smokes up" or some phrase similar. This way the cruiser or BB who is getting focused knows what your going to do to help  save them. So many times this could have been useful instead of having to drive watch reds watch friendly your trying to help and think if I pop this early he is just gonna drive out of it. This way you don't have to type it out like I have had to do for over 2 years while playing DD's.

• Cool 1

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,879 battles
48 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

With the ability now to not use any of the "F" keys by bringing up the HUD I would like to make a couple suggestions that I think could be beneficial to team play and they would be ship specific. 

In a radar ship there should be a Hot Key that announces to my team. 

"Radar Up" with the same blinking on the mini map like the others.

The second change would be for DD's we already have the request for setting a smoke screen so why not have a hot Key that says "Smokes up" or some phrase similar. This way the cruiser or BB who is getting focused knows what your going to do to help  save them. So many times this could have been useful instead of having to drive watch reds watch friendly your trying to help and think if I pop this early he is just gonna drive out of it. This way you don't have to type it out like I have had to do for over 2 years while playing DD's.

Keep in mind, if I do not know your location, I have no where to send my support. Type good, type fast, use what is currently given to you to the best of your ability

• Good:
    • Need smoke (clicks on minimap to show location)
    • I need AA support at D5 (or clicks on minimap to show location)
    • Radar up at D Cap
  • Bad:
    • Radar up (where are you?)
    • Where is my AA, I expect AA!!! (no clue where you are)
  • Good/Bad:
    • Fubuki, I could use some smoke (there are 2 Fubuki's in the battle)

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts
6 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

Keep in mind, if I do not know your location, I have no where to send my support. Type good, type fast, use what is currently given to you to the best of your ability

• Good:
    • Need smoke (clicks on minimap to show location)
    • I need AA support at D5 (or clicks on minimap to show location)
    • Radar up at D Cap
  • Bad:
    • Radar up (where are you?)
    • Where is my AA, I expect AA!!! (no clue where you are)
  • Good/Bad:
    • Fubuki, I could use some smoke (there are 2 Fubuki's in the battle)

i usually say this "radar A in 10" before i get to radar range and pop, so teammates can get close and hold fire waiting for it

i agree WG should provide more utilities to better communicate, don't complain there's no team work, make it easy then we will use

Edited by Happy668
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this