Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
renegadestatuz

From Octavian: [0.7.4 PT-2 PSA] Ships rendering and visibility

5 comments in this topic

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
298 posts
4,976 battles

So the ship will still show on the minimap as a hollow red icon, but you will not see the wake and smoke until the whole thing is rendered?

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,026 posts
10,226 battles

Sub Octavian already posted this on the forum himself, appreciate the sharing of info, but might want to check the recent posts on the forum before starting a new thread on it.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,522 posts
7,578 battles
3 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

Sub Octavian already posted this on the forum himself, appreciate the sharing of info, but might want to check the recent posts on the forum before starting a new thread on it.

Didn’t see it. I always use mobile and it loads the forum section below pinned posts. Plus it’s locked, meaning people can’t comment or discuss it in that post. Here they can discuss it and comment about it.

Edited by renegadestatuz

[USCC2]
Members
3,434 posts
41 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

Didn’t see it. I always use mobile and it loads the forum section below pinned posts. Plus it’s locked, meaning people can’t comment or discuss it in that post. Here they can discuss it and comment about it.

Don't fret Renegade - it's not as if they are regular at updating these forums. If we counted on just their input to the forums and not yours or the other CCs we'd be pretty much void of 80% of what's going on lol. +1

The info seems interesting but as WG states: Ship Happens. Plans Change. Sometimes things we tease here end up getting moved around. 

I say: Sometimes WG talk a lot of Ship, but I'll just stick to believing when I see it! :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by _WaveRider_

Sign in to follow this