You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Go4U

TEAM KILLING PENALTIES

33 comments in this topic

[PIOJO]
Members
45 posts
5,478 battles

I started playing Co-Op just to warming up with a Wickes Destroyer (the very first DD into the American tech tree) (small boat) when a player crossed my torpedoes launched and BANG!!! a penalty equal to eleven (11) "team killer tags". ELEVEN!!!

I cant understand how a small boat could sink a bigger boat in one shot!!! Never happened to me in real battles before.

Well... I keep playing... using a VII HARP HANGURO (torps range 10km). I checked that were nobody from my team in my firing line... I shoted to small channel were there was an enemy DD ready to ambush me... BANG!!! From nowhere appears a team player mate and he blowed up to sky... Even I wrote the warning for "torps in my line" but the player didn't get it and sailed directly to eight torps that I lanched.

SUPER-BANG... a penalty equal to twentyfour (24) "team killers tags".

SERIOUSLY???:cap_cool:

You know what? This is too much!!! Too much to be decide by the game by itself.

There MUST be an instance were the "offended" and the "offender" could set a kind of agreement. Some way to appologize in case of accident. Which is different when some player does with bad intentions for any reason acts wreckless or with intention to damage.

For example ... a team mate got a pinky tag for scratched my boat!!! Seriously??? Who cares about the scratch ??? Not to me!!! And the game system penalty gave him with a team killer tag!!! What is going on with the new updates? 

According to the rules... I have to play 24 games without damage any of my team. So... my next 24 games will be in Co-Op. Anyway, its against bots and there are not a team mate spirit... to me is more for warming or testing boats. SO... I will sent from my smallest boat up to the bigger in all scenarios that I can for 24 times... I will take the boat to a corner and go for a coffe... Or... I will sent the boat into suicide mission without pay attention, meanwhile I will drink coffe...

SEE? The penalty system is WRONG !!! BAD !!! Made by Mr. Admiral Failure!!! (or General Failure in Windows OS).

The game took me out the desire to play and if I send my boats to a corner or in a suicide route --to do not damage any mate-- in order to overcome the 24 tags... I will harm the game of my team mates.

CAN YOU SEE MR. ADMIRAL FAILURE that the Penalty System its wrong, bad, insane, bad designed, crashed, unthinkable, madness?

CAN YOU SEE MR. ADMIRAL FAILURE that you took out my desires to spent a penny in WOW and prefer spent money in any Steam Game?

I'm a furious!!! 24 pinky tags!!! 

I HOPE that this message bring the attention of the designers and they do something about it... So, dear fellows, if you see me in the corner of the map... it is because I'm pink, dangerous and I'm in detention, as happens at the elementary school.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 5

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

it's a good thing that no one can lie on the internet. otherwise i wouldn't be so utterly convinced that you were completely innocent without even seeing any screenshots or replays. clearly you're the victim here. to think the game forces you to sit in a corner because you can't so much as sneeze without blowing up a friendly. must be rough.

perhaps you should try a game with less severe consequences for being such a  troll  victim. i'm sure there are several single player games that won't even get mad if you accidentally kill all your friends.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 5

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,045 posts
9,250 battles

You're pink, get over it, move on. Play more COOP if it bothers you until it is gone.

• Cool 2

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Supertester
913 posts
17,895 battles

It takes 40 minutes to play 7 games in a dd in coop.  Turning pink is a small price to pay for stupidity.  Each of the 3 times I have been pink it was my own damn fault....PERIOD.

• Cool 1

[VOP]
Members
329 posts
6,760 battles

You are solely responsible for your ordnance, either shells or torps that are sent downrange. Stop torping from max range and stop torping from behind teammates thinking anything will hit the target. Usually by then the intended target is long gone or has turned. Don't be afraid to close with your target either. You have over 2k battles this is nothing new. Also don't think that you can come to co-op and just hide in a corner. You must do damage in the game for it to count towards your pink games. GLHF-See you in co-op. :Smile_honoring:

Edited by USMCGal
  • Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles

It is very simple IF YOU SINK A TEAMMATE you go pink, you have to watch what the heck you are doing. Almost everyone here has been pink a time or two (or more), so put on your big sailor shoes learn to aim and to watch the HUD map, and watch your teammates.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
1 hour ago, MidnightShamalan said:

it's a good thing that no one can lie on the internet.

Yeah that is truth, that is why I am a French Male model!

a2d88ad9f8c013cc334b6d35961a1601--french-models-farms.jpg

• Funny 1

Members
659 posts
4,237 battles

You have 2,100 battles and don't understand how torpedoes from a "small boat" can sink a larger boat in a single volley? 

C'mon man make an alt before you start a thread like this. That's like trolling 101. 

• Cool 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
283 posts
9,572 battles

jYUKXsW.jpg

So all puns aside, this whole thread is sinking quickly. 

Edited by Jolly_Rodgered
  • Funny 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,703 posts
11,317 battles

Sounds like the system is working perfectly. 

Pro tips to solve your problem: PAY ATTENTION! HAVE SOME BASIC SITUATIONAL AWARENESS AND DON"T TORPEDO YOUR ALLIES!

Accidents happen, I have don't it before. But regardless of the situation, your ordinance is your responsibility. Do not make lame excuses, just own it and move on.

• Cool 1

Members
17,667 posts
5,082 battles
4 hours ago, Go4U said:

I will take the boat to a corner and go for a coffe... Or... I will sent the boat into suicide mission without pay attention, meanwhile I will drink coffe...

The game took me out the desire to play and if I send my boats to a corner or in a suicide route --to do not damage any mate-- in order to overcome the 24 tags... I will harm the game of my team mates.

CAN YOU SEE MR. ADMIRAL FAILURE that the Penalty System its wrong, bad, insane, bad designed, crashed, unthinkable, madness?

CAN YOU SEE MR. ADMIRAL FAILURE that you took out my desires to spent a penny in WOW and prefer spent money in any Steam Game?

CAN YOU SEE MR. PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE that nobody cares what you will do? That includes your teammates, it's not like you not participating will hurt your team anyway, and will actually spare them the risk of you sinking them.

Just work off your pink and carry on.

Edited by Skpstr
  • Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
4,520 posts
11,433 battles
4 hours ago, Go4U said:

I HOPE that this message bring the attention of the designers and they do something about it... So, dear fellows, if you see me in the corner of the map... it is because I'm pink, dangerous and I'm in detention, as happens at the elementary school.

You are responsible for your torpedoes and what they hit.  Period.  End of story.

You made a lot of effort trying to make yourself look like the victim, (which you are not), and typing a bunch of melodrama, for nothing.  Literally no one but yourself cares about you being pink, understand?

Work off your transgression and move on.

Edited by Kuckoo

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,103 posts
8,738 battles

" a penalty equal to twentyfour (24) "team killers tags". "

Quit shooting the green ships!!!

• Funny 1

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

So am I the only one that thinks this smells like a joke post? 

I'm not sure if that means I have more faith in people or less... 

[SIM]
Members
2,414 posts
4,049 battles

Do stupid things, win stupid prizes. 

[HINON]
Members
8,771 posts

You have to treat the torpedoes with respect and love or they will just go out on their own and sink friendlies and then you get pinked for it.

6utibvi.png

• Funny 1

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,287 battles
9 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

You have to treat the torpedoes with respect and love or they will just go out on their own and sink friendlies and then you get pinked for it.

6utibvi.png

Every torp is sacred,

Every torp is great!

If you shoot your torps at friendlies,

WG gets quite irate.

• Funny 1

Members
9,861 posts
1 minute ago, Kevs02Accord said:

Sigh.... why do we still have FF damage in an arcade game in 2018?

Because the few serious players in the game would have a fit if they took it out...and they are a major source of income for WG?:cap_hmm:

[SF-3]
Members
1,426 posts
7,867 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

Because the few serious players in the game would have a fit if they took it out...and they are a major source of income for WG?:cap_hmm:

To me it seems as if WG is clearly marketing to the more casual players. Decide what you want to do, have a historical naval sim, or don't. The half in half out is frustrating for both segments, imo.

[AFW]
Members
78 posts
22,147 battles

Some noobies just have no idea how torp works. Two days ago,  a noobie CA launched torps 1 Km behind me while I was in DD and then complained me drove into his torps. Just one of the stupid and idiot players.

Members
9,861 posts
Just now, Kevs02Accord said:

To me it seems as if WG is clearly marketing to the more casual players. Decide what you want to do, have a historical naval sim, or don't. The half in half out is frustrating for both segments, imo.

Yes, they game is filled with casual players, but they don't spend nearly as much money as serious ones....Money talks.:Smile_teethhappy:

Not trying to justify it, I think catering a small group is part of the problem with this game, but I don't see them changing anytime soon...

Members
17,667 posts
5,082 battles
43 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

Sigh.... why do we still have FF damage in an arcade game in 2018?

Because getting peppered by teammates (or seeing it happen to others) who have no reason not to do it would be annoying AF.

I can just see somebody mentioning to an Atlanta player that he could be doing something different, and then have them follow him around, spamming HE at him....

[SF-3]
Members
1,426 posts
7,867 battles
5 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Because getting peppered by teammates (or seeing it happen to others) who have no reason not to do it would be annoying AF.

I can just see somebody mentioning to an Atlanta player that he could be doing something different, and then have them follow him around, spamming HE at him....

I agree, but then just have all FF damage reflected. It still reinforces the "do not fire at your allies" mantra, but doesn't penalize the unknowing friendly.