Sign in to follow this  
Immortal_nipplefish

Varyag Marathon Challenge part 1 vanished?

8 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
3,030 battles

Yesterday when I got the option to play after a week, I see the part 1 of the challenge. Quite nice, so 1st phase I need 10 wins. Changing to the Co-op, cause faster wins, Anyway, when I got back to the port, I couldn't & still can't see the part 1 of thechallenge anymore?
Like what? When I look at peoples streams I do see it shows up for them but not for me.. That tells me I have done something (likely) or I have gotten myself a world class bug. 
Would anyone here know what is going on by chance? Have I clicked something or am I just born under a unlucky star?  

I have tried to restarting the game but no results. Thanks!

[VW]
Members
1,833 posts
12,289 battles
2 hours ago, Dannybohn said:

Yes. I never gotten pass the first phase & I never gotten the pleasure of opening the SC in the end :/

Dont worry, its 50 det flags lol!

Members
12 posts
3,030 battles

Well that's probably not true as my luck only gives me modules.. In any way, it is a free chance plus I would like the Varyag since that too is a free chance

Edited by Dannybohn

Members
3 posts
5,582 battles

Same question here - I've been watching my progress for a while and suddenly notice there's no Varyag mission in my list, no supercontainer to open, and no Varyag ship in my list.  I think I was close to finishing but I can't see any indication that I actually did finish.  What gives?

Beta Testers
10 posts
4,796 battles

same here finished the mission, says i got the SC for the finishing it in the rewards popup, but the SC didn't contain the varyag but a bunch of camos a believe, missions are now gone but no varyag for me

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
490 posts
8,367 battles
18 hours ago, GreyFang said:

same here finished the mission, says i got the SC for the finishing it in the rewards popup, but the SC didn't contain the varyag but a bunch of camos a believe, missions are now gone but no varyag for me

I know reading can be hard for some people but you have to finish Part 2 to get the ship,

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/vary-good/

which doesn't start until April 27.

Sign in to follow this