You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
EA375

What the heck is this?

8 comments in this topic

Members
42 posts

Yesterday, in the wee hours, I was in a match and my Omaha had been sunk about five minutes into the game. With about three minutes left in the match, our team had three ships left, the enemies had six ships, and controlled all of the caps. If memory serves, our team had about 350 points, while the enemy had, I'm guessing maybe double that; a sure defeat. Five seconds later, the match ended, with our team the victors! I was shocked. At first I thought maybe I'd fallen asleep and missed a great comeback, but at least by ship count, that was not the case. What the heck happened? Attached is a file with the team stats.

omaha win.docx

Edited by EA375
improvement

[-VT-]
Members
379 posts
22,728 battles

Capping for the win?

[DRACS]
Members
3,350 posts

We'd need to see a replay file for us to comment, man. There's obviously some information missing from your description because 6 enemy ships controlling all caps and having a huge point advantage don't suddenly lose '5 seconds later'.

Members
42 posts
26 minutes ago, KaptainKaybe said:

We'd need to see a replay file for us to comment, man. There's obviously some information missing from your description because 6 enemy ships controlling all caps and having a huge point advantage don't suddenly lose '5 seconds later'.

How does one get a replay file? You can see the names of the ships' captains on both teams. Maybe ask them if I'm making this up.

[XBRTC]
Members
1,199 posts
7,163 battles
8 hours ago, EA375 said:

Yesterday, in the wee hours, I was in a match and my Omaha had been sunk about five minutes into the game. With about three minutes left in the match, our team had three ships left, the enemies had six ships, and controlled all of the caps. If memory serves, our team had about 350 points, while the enemy had, I'm guessing maybe double that; a sure defeat. Five seconds later, the match ended, with our team the victors! I was shocked. At first I thought maybe I'd fallen asleep and missed a great comeback, but at least by ship count, that was not the case. What the heck happened? Attached is a file with the team stats.

omaha win.docx

Just for reference, you don't need to paste the image into a word doc and then attach that here. Just put your cursor in the post editor where you want the picture to go, and then paste it directly there. It saves you time, and it saves me having to deal with my AV due to concern about Word macro viruses.

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,456 battles
8 hours ago, EA375 said:

omaha win.docx

Be thankful your team got the win :Smile_glasses: