You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Co-Op players chill

12 comments in this topic

Members
1,789 posts
17,407 battles

TKers damage reflects back onto them while still pink...by the time they hit orange status they can't do you any harm...& if they try they'll just die.

Credit/XP loss is a fitting punishment for them & there is actually zero% chance of them causing you any harm & the good thing is they replace bots that may end up on your team...who will 100% of the time go out of their way to try to shoot/torp you (& will cause damage...w/no penalty to them at all) & will also go out of their way to turn into your shots/torps & attempt to turn you pink.

There really is zero bad points to this scenario for anybody...even if they TK themselves out of the match that's better than the bot that could have been TKing you out of the match...& rest assured they aren't going to be able to do it too many times before they are banned after they have already reached orange status...& what are the odds on you even getting into a 2nd battle w/them before that happens.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[HINON]
Members
8,855 posts

Just means you start matches with less friendlies on your team. I'd take bots over a useless serial tker any day. At least the bot will go at the enemy and be a meatshield. The orange players should only get into matches with other orange players and bots.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,509 posts
7,393 battles
3 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Serial TKer

Now that is a great player name

Not near as good as yours..

Members
1,789 posts
17,407 battles
45 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Just means you start matches with less friendlies on your team. I'd take bots over a useless serial tker any day. At least the bot will go at the enemy and be a meatshield. The orange players should only get into matches with other orange players and bots.

For just the 1st week or 2...by then all the intentional TKers will be filtered out & any oranges left should just be the ones screwed over by DC problems...& what about all the people w/DC problems (which are probably gonna account for at least 85-90% of the orange players even in the 1st 2 weeks)...are they supposed to only have bots & intentional TKers on their teams...players that will undoubtedly go out of their way to try & ram them causing them to be banned (which as they too will be orange will result in increased punishment status) just because they had DC problems?

I actually have an alternate solution idea for WG to implement but I will start another thread for it (already submitted it in the PT comments but it is buried under 200+ other comments).

Edit: Unfortunately it isn't a solution to TKers in Co-Op just a solution to DCers receiving the status.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,490 posts
10,194 battles
20 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

TKers damage reflects back onto them while still pink...by the time they hit orange status they can't do you any harm...& if they try they'll just die.

Credit/XP loss is a fitting punishment for them & there is actually zero% chance of them causing you any harm & the good thing is they replace bots that may end up on your team...who will 100% of the time go out of their way to try to shoot/torp you (& will cause damage...w/no penalty to them at all) & will also go out of their way to turn into your shots/torps & attempt to turn you pink.

There really is zero bad points to this scenario for anybody...even if they TK themselves out of the match that's better than the bot that could have been TKing you out of the match...& rest assured they aren't going to be able to do it too many times before they are banned after they have already reached orange status...& what are the odds on you even getting into a 2nd battle w/them before that happens.

Sorry but with all respect I disagree. Too many pink players now don't try (they charge ahead, do a little damage so the game counts, then exit the game - or just put a ship in and run all game and hide on the edge or exit at spawn) and it can cost you games. I also don't have a lot of trouble with bots TK'ing me. Mostly CV's dropping on a BB I am brawling or a Cruiser or DD that launches out the wrong side (this happens to humans too - known bug).  Humans, in my experience, are far more dangerous to me than the bots are. 

And frankly I am not really worried that the TK'ers will try and TK me. It is the salt I "KNOW" will go on (the normal [edited] I hate from Random plus most will whine about the situation and rag on WG - don't want to hear it) and overwhelmingly they will play very passive and do the bare minimum to not do anymore damage. They will be useless. I would rather play with bots than this new group of TK'ers incoming. Don't mind the pink guys like we see now that are decent folks who just made a mistake. It's the problem folks that are bad enough they are being pulled from PVP and dumped on Co-op. It's just wrong.

This new system also involved habitual afk people. Great, bad enough when half or more of your team is bots but throw in people who go afk all the time and just so much fun. I have had that cost games. It isn't as big a deal at lower tiers but in the higher ones where I mostly play it is HUGE!

This is a bad idea by WG. While I applaud the reasons behind it the implementation is terrible. Why would you remove a section of the player base for being a problem from one group and dump them on another? It makes no sense at all and shows a real lack of respect for those being dumped on (and yes I meant it like I sounds).

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 3

Members
1,120 posts
7,268 battles
16 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

wait wait.. maybe they should end up on the bot side of the co-op battles??

• Cool 1

Members
1,120 posts
7,268 battles
5 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

This is a bad idea by WG. While I applaud the reasons behind it the implementation is terrible. Why would you remove a section of the player base for being a problem from one group and dump them on another? It makes no sense at all and shows a real lack of respect for those being dumped on (and yes I meant it like I sounds).

or... force the naughty ones to play with them selves and only other bots on their team... create a special battle room for TKers where they only battle against themselves and bots.

Members
1,789 posts
17,407 battles
27 minutes ago, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

or... force the naughty ones to play with them selves and only other bots on their team... create a special battle room for TKers where they only battle against themselves and bots.

Unfortunately puts DCers in a precarious situation of having intentional TKers getting them banned by intentionally ramming them.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

What would be funny if the Pink/Orange had to survive the battle with a min amount of damage served up to enemy {50k} or it don't count as pay back for Tk 

• Cool 1

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts

:cap_cool:

Edited by w4spl3g