Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LemonadeWarrior

Cool! Repair party for Prinz Eugen?? Diff Buff?

14 comments in this topic

[-AA-]
Members
1,728 posts
6,657 battles

Cool! Repair party for Prinz Eugen! 
*Checks own survival rate*            42%

Meh... Am I the only who thinks that the PE needs a different kind of buff, instead of a repair party? 
I think she is a very sturdy ship. She just lacks DPM I think. If WG wants to make her more unique give her hydro + DF or something. 

Let me know!

Edited by LemonadeWarrior

[FADES]
Members
145 posts
3,638 battles

IMO, WG rarely buffs premiums and I read that they want to make PE and Hipper different from one another (Hipper getting RoF and handling buffs, PE Heal).

I think them adding the heal for an older Premium boat is pretty nice.

Edited by digitaljustice

[B2P]
Members
498 posts
13,243 battles

I know that 99% of the time I play my tier 8 cruisers, a heal is one of the things I'm always wishing for. :Smile_great:

• Cool 2

[-AA-]
Members
1,728 posts
6,657 battles
3 minutes ago, DreadRaybo said:

I know that 99% of the time I play my tier 8 cruisers, a heal is one of the things I'm always wishing for. :Smile_great:

Me too, but the PE happens to be the only one who doesn't. For me at least.

[MIA-A]
Members
2,014 posts
9,612 battles

I was playing PE the other day and would have had a kraken if only for a heal. I'm very much looking forward to it having one.

[NOOOB]
Members
1,439 posts
12,073 battles

Just like the Atago, being able to stay in the game is impactful - PE draws a lot of fire, and being able to heal some of the damage, keeping those great guns working and/or being able to get into torp range takes it from the lower end of the tier 8 cruisers to maybe near the top.  Really looking forward to it - PE is one of my favorite ships, been a port queen for awhile, soon will be albe to get out and “strut her stuff “

Members
1,510 posts
7,962 battles

Hey

I think wargaming is taking a much needed step in the right direction with the heal for the PE and the ROF buff for the Hipper; they are both decent ships but at least now they should be a little more competitive which is good and now they have a difference between them for their own identity which is what every premium should have.  I would also give a 2 sec. Buff to the ROF for the Atago/Takao as well.

Pete

[-AA-]
Members
1,728 posts
6,657 battles

Played a few more games on my PE. It still feels useless to give it a heal.

Rather see it have the same ROF as the Hipper, but made special by being able to use both Hydro and DF.

Edited by LemonadeWarrior

Members
2,274 posts
7,347 battles

Its a nice buff for both Hipper and PE, they neded some help and its a nice buff to differenciate them. 

Hipper gets better DPM but PE better survivability, this allows PE to play more agressively and live longer.

[SKI]
Members
130 posts
32,680 battles

ok, here's the Deal...Hipper is also getting a rudder buff, which means you will be able to use JUST the one rudder buff in the modules, (Steering Gears Mod III), instead of BOTH of them....which means that then you

can use the other slot for Dam Con Mod II   which will make the boat MUCH tankier ....with a couple flags, it's gonna be a much better boat with the Gun buff.......the PE will still be suckin hind Mammary gland.....

personally, I think they BOTH need BOTH of the buffs, and would then be much more fun to play.....which leads me to this...ALL Tier 8 cruisers NEED a heal,  OR....not to have to play against Tier 10's...

just my OPINION......

Edited by GunBoatz

Members
4 posts
3,435 battles

I have had this ship since before the buff and it was absolute trash. Now I am playing it with this "buff" and it's still absolute garbage. Sure I can heal but who cares when your dpm is trash and is losing you the fight. Crap HE damage, mediocre fire chance, and low dpm with 8 guns. I can play the martel with faster loading and better fire chance but with only a little armor less. Just a cash grab for wg once again. Ship needed a dpm buff minimum, heal would be bonus.

Members
147 posts
11,659 battles

Picked up the Prinz Eugen couple of days ago after the buff.  I personally feel the the heal is great cause it allows me to stay in the battle longer.  It’s good that they made some difference between the Hipper and the Prinz.  But I don’t think the Prinz is trash like some of the guys claim it to be.  It’s pretty strong and the guns are pretty good.  Yes the HE is not as good as some of the other cruisers but the AP and choosing the proper shell type makes this ship so strong.  I feel the Prinz is actually pretty competitive to the Atago now at tier 8.   And I actually enjoy how they buff both the Hipper and the Prinz.  Basically the Prinz is like a mini Hindi at tier 8.  

[APOC_]
Members
908 posts
6,061 battles

I always loved the Hipper and the Eugen. I took a step away from the game for a few months and came back today to try out my two old favorites after the buff. 

Wow. What a difference a heal makes. This is the first game back, and there is absolutely 0% chance it happens without the heal. The Eugen is pretty tough but with a heal it gets such better staying power. 

Awesome buff. 

First game back.png

Members
1,510 posts
7,962 battles
16 hours ago, Falls_USMC said:

I always loved the Hipper and the Eugen. I took a step away from the game for a few months and came back today to try out my two old favorites after the buff. 

Wow. What a difference a heal makes. This is the first game back, and there is absolutely 0% chance it happens without the heal. The Eugen is pretty tough but with a heal it gets such better staying power. 

Awesome buff. 

First game back.png

Hey

Nicely done Falls.  It's about time the Hipper and PE got a buff.  

I would like to see a slight buff for the Atago's ROF of say 1-2 seconds.  And the Indianapolis needs some armor/HP boost to give it more staying power, since it's pathetic as it is.

Pete

Sign in to follow this