Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bigpope

First commander

7 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
542 battles

When do I get my first commander?  I understand what happens AFTER that, but I don't see any on any of my ships.  I'm new - actually, not, just had to start over on a new server and I don't remember when they started showing up.  Was it after X number of battles?

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,968 battles
6 minutes ago, bigpope said:

When do I get my first commander?  I understand what happens AFTER that, but I don't see any on any of my ships.  I'm new - actually, not, just had to start over on a new server and I don't remember when they started showing up.  Was it after X number of battles?

What do you mean? You have to recruit one to a ship, get the 4 stars on operations for a 10 point one, or complete a collection/campaign that is active. I guess you can get them when you buy certain premium ships as well but they don’t just show up.

Members
2 posts
542 battles

Thanks, Codger.  Level seven.  Appreciate it.  It's tough being about a level 10 then having to start over....

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
2 minutes ago, bigpope said:

Thanks, Codger.  Level seven.  Appreciate it.  It's tough being about a level 10 then having to start over....

Meh... you'll get through them all again pretty quickly.  There are some decent rewards as you progress too :Smile_Default:

Sign in to follow this