You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

Please balance consumables in MM

19 comments in this topic

[BIAS]
Members
3,029 posts
8,982 battles

I'm getting sick of the enemy team having more spotter planes than my team. The enemy team can just sit back out of our range and pulverize us.

Also annoying when playing DD when the enemy has more hydro than my team. They can can torp our ships at will with no counter while my torps are spotted immediately.

DEF AA imbalance is ruining the game for CV's. How is it fair for one team to have more "I win" AA buttons than the other team????

Extremely sick of one team having more health available with repair parties. How is it balanced for one team to have more magic healing than the other team?

This game needs to balance everything in MM to be fair!!!!

It needs to make sure that there are equal numbers of DEF AA, hydro, repair party, radar, TRB, etc on each side.

No game should start unless there is the exact same ship composition and HP on both sides.

Captain skills must be equal on both sides!!!!

IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN I'M DONE WITH THIS GAME FULL OF CHEATERS!!! I WANT TO WAIT 3 DAYS, 26 HOURS AND 4.86 MINUTES FOR MM TO MAKE A GAME FOR ME TO DROP INTO. I DON'T CARE!!!!

Spoiler

To all the radar complainers, this is the road we go down if you got your stupid wish. Learn to adapt.

This satirical post is brought to you by:

The Saskatchewan Deep Sea Diving Association.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,035 posts
12,515 battles

Don't even get him started on people who take the double spotter plane talent.

[SYN]
Members
4,525 posts
11,433 battles

You cannot be serious.  :Smile_amazed:

[BIAS]
Members
3,029 posts
8,982 battles
3 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

Wait, you can do that???????????? Please tell me that DM can get a spotter plane. and IFHE?

Edited by Ducky_shot

[BIAS]
Members
3,029 posts
8,982 battles
2 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

If everything has to be mirrored, let's start with the maps.

Hang on a second while I post another fake rage thread. Riposte and Ocean should be the only 2 maps allowed in the game.

[SPTR]
Members
3,458 posts
5,666 battles
2 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Wait, you can do that???????????? Please tell me that DM can get a spotter plane. and IFHE?

suuuurre you can do that, but why?

I know spotter plane can be interesting, but last I checked the current meta still favors radar over spotter planes, and I think priority target is are more crucial tier 1 skill...

And IFHE? Please enlighten me as how that is effective on Des Moines. It cripples Des Moines's fire chance without pushing the HE penetration beyond any thresholds, perhaps the American battleship but that's about it. And isn't Des Moines primary tool of trade her superheavy AP shells?

[RKLES]
Members
7,099 posts
8,751 battles

Lol this is going to be good.. 

( somebody please find the GIF to this ^ and post in his thread lol)

:Smile_popcorn:

[BIAS]
Members
3,029 posts
8,982 battles
Just now, The_first_harbinger said:

suuuurre you can do that, but why?

I know spotter plane can be interesting, but last I checked the current meta still favors radar over spotter planes, and I think priority target is are more crucial tier 1 skill...

And IFHE? Please enlighten me as how that is effective on Des Moines. It cripples Des Moines's fire chance without pushing the HE penetration beyond any thresholds, perhaps the American battleship but that's about it. And isn't Des Moines primary tool of trade her superheavy AP shells?

IFHE feels good on the Des Moines.

Members
3,295 posts
7,966 battles

The challenge with mirrored consumable MM is then everyone knows when a Mino or Yeuyang is running radar instead of smoke or the opposite.

[BIAS]
Members
3,029 posts
8,982 battles
Just now, lemekillmister said:

The challenge with mirrored consumable MM is then everyone knows when a Mino or Yeuyang is running radar instead of smoke or the opposite.

That would involve random team mates actually conversing with each other... We both know that would never happen.

Members
3,295 posts
7,966 battles
5 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

That would involve random team mates actually conversing with each other... We both know that would never happen.

Actually, I honestly don't know that it never happens.

"Hey Mino, radar or smoke?"

Edited by lemekillmister

[BIAS]
Members
3,029 posts
8,982 battles
2 minutes ago, lemekillmister said:

Actually, I honestly don't know that it never happens.

"Hey Mino, radar or smoke?"

Yeah and the same mino replies affirmative when you ask him to go to C while sailing to A.

[HINON]
Members
8,809 posts
35 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

Why? It promotes good things like this . . .

BEv7JbH.jpg

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,031 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

Hang on a second while I post another fake rage thread. Riposte and Ocean should be the only 2 maps allowed in the game.

But in all serious note.

Ocean should be a mandatory map for clan wars and/or tournaments. No other map demands players to utilize all game mechanics. It is also fun to watch, to actually see 12 ships moves as a fleet, instead of humping islands like rabid dogs.

[BIAS]
Members
3,029 posts
8,982 battles
7 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

But in all serious note.

Ocean should be a mandatory map for clan wars and/or tournaments. No other map demands players to utilize all game mechanics. It is also fun to watch, to actually see 12 ships moves as a fleet, instead of humping islands like rabid dogs.

We just about got to see it this go around of KOTS, but it got pulled to mirror the SEA rules for their tournament. It would have been interesting to see