Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
renegadestatuz

Dev Blog - ST Kronshtadt changes

27 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,418
[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles

ST. Soviet cruiser Kronshtadt, tier IX.

Hit points increased from 59800 to 71050.

Sigma value increased from 1.8 to 2.05. Main battery reload time is decreased from 20 to 18.5 seconds.

Surveillance Radar, similar to that of "Dmitri Donskoi" is added to the slot with Spotting Aircraft.

Detectability from ships is increased to 16.2 km, detectability when firing from smokescreen increased to 12.78 km.

Tweaked stats increase the average lifetime of the ship and her combat effectiveness. She does, however, lose some concealment, which allows for a better performance of cruisers and destroyers against Kronshtadt.

1A39DD3A-A2E0-4818-857B-EC764C1FD708.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,610
[INTEL]
Members
8,410 posts
25,260 battles

At T9? 

Hey, thanks for adding more radar. The game really needs that. 

Think I'll play BBs even more often. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[FADES]
Members
145 posts
3,633 battles
16 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

At T9? 

Hey, thanks for adding more radar. The game really needs that. 

Think I'll play BBs even more often. 

And when Asashio comes out?  :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
257
[SUCIT]
Members
774 posts
3,493 battles
9 minutes ago, digitaljustice said:

And when Asashio comes out?  :Smile-_tongue:

Then we have the wall of radar from cruisers that the Asashio can't kill.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,610
[INTEL]
Members
8,410 posts
25,260 battles
16 hours ago, digitaljustice said:

And when Asashio comes out?  :Smile-_tongue:

It's a gimmick boat. I seldom worry much about DDs in any BB. And Ashashio is not going to be torping from 20kms, but from more realistic  distances. Besides, the other DDs on my team will be ecstatic to face a DD that can't kill them with torps. Always happy to see a Pan-Asia DD across the cap from me... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
507
[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,950 posts
1,487 battles
38 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

ST. Soviet cruiser Kronshtadt, tier IX.

Hit points increased from 59800 to 71050.

Sigma value increased from 1.8 to 2.05. Main battery reload time is decreased from 20 to 18.5 seconds.

Surveillance Radar, similar to that of "Dmitri Donskoi" is added to the slot with Spotting Aircraft.

Detectability from ships is increased to 16.2 km, detectability when firing from smokescreen increased to 12.78 km.

Tweaked stats increase the average lifetime of the ship and her combat effectiveness. She does, however, lose some concealment, which allows for a better performance of cruisers and destroyers against Kronshtadt.

1A39DD3A-A2E0-4818-857B-EC764C1FD708.jpeg

 

A bit slow, i beat you to it 

 

 

 

Which makes a change actually :P.

Cheers anyway though btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
702 posts
9,924 battles

Not sure how I feel about that reload decrease, but things seem alright about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
12 posts
4,129 battles
49 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

Not sure how I feel about that reload decrease, but things seem alright about it.

The reload decrease might not be necessary, but buffing to 2.05 sigma, I might consider getting this boat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
48 posts
2,417 battles

A battleship that is immune to the upcoming Asashio is what I'm seeing here.... Not sure if good thing.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
381
[WOLFB]
Members
1,650 posts
8,027 battles

So this things has cruiser level of accuracy while having BB guns and BB HP .  What could go wrong in this statement ? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
6 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

So this things has cruiser level of accuracy while having BB guns and BB HP .  What could go wrong in this statement ? 

 

 

Probably nothing.  305’s against 27mm is a laugh and it only really brings the pain to 1 tier level (T7) vs 2+ tiers (T7-9).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
363
[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,554 posts
3,734 battles
23 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

Probably nothing.  305’s against 27mm is a laugh and it only really brings the pain to 1 tier level (T7) vs 2+ tiers (T7-9).

25mm is also immune to 305's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,078
[SIM]
Members
2,430 posts
4,060 battles

If this is the next Free XP ship as some have speculated, then I’ll most likely be picking it up. It looks mean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
381
[WOLFB]
Members
1,650 posts
8,027 battles
28 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

Probably nothing.  305’s against 27mm is a laugh and it only really brings the pain to 1 tier level (T7) vs 2+ tiers (T7-9).

 

RN will heavily suffer from this and I suppose the new US CL will also be impacted.

 

The ship doesn't sounds OP but I find it ridiculous that it has cruiser advantage (like immunity to Asashio DWT for instance)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
6 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

25mm is also immune to 305's

I was just throwing a common number around that tier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
2 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

 

RN will heavily suffer from this and I suppose the new US CL will also be impacted.

 

The ship doesn't sounds OP but I find it ridiculous that it has cruiser advantage (like immunity to Asashio DWT for instance)

Eh, I’ll give US CL (RN CL has smoke), still it’s probably a Clan reward, so very small number of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,360 posts
3,915 battles

I find it hilarious that this thing is physically larger than the majority of battleships in the game, and would have had just as deep a drought as something like a Scharnhorst, and yet will not be affected by deepwater torps.

5qeAjy3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,581
[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,582 posts
14,010 battles
16 hours ago, Taichunger said:

At T9? 

Hey, thanks for adding more radar. The game really needs that. 

Think I'll play BBs even more often. 

But dat Asashio :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
595
[TF57]
Members
1,237 posts
3,918 battles

Well, this should solve the BB overpopulation, and the BB-meta. We even get tougher cruisers. Solution:  Rename battleships as cruisers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
184
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,430 battles
3 hours ago, AlcatrazNC said:

 

 

 

The ship doesn't sounds OP but I find it ridiculous that it has cruiser advantage (like immunity to Asashio DWT for instance)

LOL..... :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,022
[OPG]
Members
3,883 posts
5,476 battles
9 hours ago, AlcatrazNC said:

So this things has cruiser level of accuracy while having BB guns and BB HP . 

Except it doesn't.  It still has BB dispersion, its guns only have 2/3 the alpha of a proper BB with out the ability to overmatch, and it's still covered in 25mm plates.  Its sigma has been buffed, but it's still not as good as the Yamato and neither is its dispersion.

Edited by yashma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×