Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Carl

Kronshtadt's Supertest Changes

8 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,951 posts
1,487 battles

More health, Rof and Accuracy, plus a radar but loses a big chunk of concealment. Radar my be overkill but i think it will be limited by the hull it's on.

[NGA-B]
Members
1,229 posts
7,659 battles

I now await the likely buffs to Stalingrad. And pray those rumors about being able to acquire it outside of CWs are true.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,951 posts
1,487 battles

My suspicion is they won't backport anything to Stalingrad until they're done with Kronshtadt. The health is exactly the average o the CA and BB formulas btw.

[SPTR]
Members
25,693 posts
10,850 battles

Terrifying! i think the changes can do without Radar or a radar with a very crappy active time just to assist the captain's situational awareness

[YAN]
Members
1,637 posts
7,464 battles

I dislike the addition of radar, I would rather have further stat buffs than it tbh.

Overall the buffs seem pretty good tho.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,699 posts
10,043 battles

So her HP's gone from 82,300 to 59,800 and now 71,050.

Looks like surface detectability was originally 14.3km so increasing that to 16.2 is a good chunk. That's a bit worse than Hindenburg so I'm guessing about 12.5km best-case concealment with CE/CSM1.

The radar encourages a bit of closing in, but the sigma encourages more stand-off play, not sure how this will work out. 18.5s also makes it harder as a cruiser to turn out between shots.

Generally seems to further detract from 'stats set by history' and this development process is becoming increasingly long, as several recent ones have been.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,951 posts
1,487 battles
9 minutes ago, mofton said:

So her HP's gone from 82,300 to 59,800 and now 71,050.

Looks like surface detectability was originally 14.3km so increasing that to 16.2 is a good chunk. That's a bit worse than Hindenburg so I'm guessing about 12.5km best-case concealment with CE/CSM1.

The radar encourages a bit of closing in, but the sigma encourages more stand-off play, not sure how this will work out. 18.5s also makes it harder as a cruiser to turn out between shots.

Generally seems to further detract from 'stats set by history' and this development process is becoming increasingly long, as several recent ones have been.

Depends on that last point. HP formulas have allways been different for different classes and the new health is an exact average of the cruiser and BB formulas so it's effectively a new formula for a new class. If COncealment includes a class level element, (i've allways suspected it does TBH), then none of those positions have changed, they've just defined her as a new class for formulae purposes. Which is somthing many of us have been saying would make sense.

[OPG]
Members
3,912 posts
5,503 battles
1 hour ago, Rolkatsuki said:

Terrifying! i think the changes can do without Radar or a radar with a very crappy active time just to assist the captain's situational awareness

If it gets the same radar as the Donskoi it should only last 20 seconds....

Sign in to follow this