You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
J30_Reinhardt

Teamer intentionally turns into torps.

133 comments in this topic

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles

This hasn't happened in forever(to me)... but it's still infuriating especially since you ANNOUNCED before your torps were even LOADED 'torps on your RIGHT' in '10 seconds'.

'Unsure of direction' my left foot. And yes I reported him, as he was in a clan.

Pardon the edit there's language involved naturally that I need to screen out of the picture. Notice how far back I pointed out my torps.

intent.thumb.jpg.6431d1430ec5ab4e495d920d2548993f.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 32
  • Angry 4

[INTEL]
Members
8,409 posts
25,237 battles

Did you launch torps with green ship in front of you.

Then it is your fault. That you warned him is no excuse. Warnings are a courtesy, they don't get you off for the offense.

You apologize, and send him a compliment.

Moreover, there is no evidence he did it intentionally.

• Cool 25
  • Bad 2

[DPG]
Members
816 posts
4,199 battles
3 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

This hasn't happened in forever(to me)... but it's still infuriating especially since you ANNOUNCED before your torps were even LOADED 'torps on your RIGHT' in '10 seconds'.

'Unsure of direction my [edited]'. And yes I reported him, as he was in a clan.

Pardon the edit there's language involved naturally.

I've been reported for eating friendly torps.  There is so much going on in a battle no one should have to "watch out" for friendly torps.  I think the last time I was pink for torping a friendly was back during the first Halloween event.

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
2 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Then it is your fault. That you warned him is no excuse. Warnings are a courtesy, they don't get you off for the offense.

If I had replays on it'd be a much different story. I need to figure that out now that this has transpired actually.

• Boring 2

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
Just now, Amenhir said:

I've been reported for eating friendly torps.  There is so much going on in a battle no one should have to "watch out" for friendly torps.  I think the last time I was pink for torping a friendly was back during the first Halloween event.

Bro. Look at the god forsaken picture at how soon into the fight it was.. and then tell me that. He was hugging my damn left side, I turned to clear.. announced 10s before I fired.. and he still turned into them.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 8

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles

Here... finally found and screened language out of picture 2.(I think)

intent2.thumb.jpg.587d84ed52fe186b8aab4a22f3f3d802.jpg

• Boring 4

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
5 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

I literally just left a match with a guy from your clan in a farragut trying to kill my CV. The CV torped him to save himself. Another well known clanner from APOC who posts here was craptalking the CV too telling him how bad he was (he wasn't, although he was kind of a [edited]).

Anyway, I spam F9 on people sailing in to my torps sometimes it works sometimes not. I don't intentionally torp from behind people though, they are as unpredictable as the enemy.

[RIPQP]
Members
3,705 posts
14,483 battles
Just now, J30_Reinhardt said:

'You coulda said torps'. FFS.

You didn't warn him and torped him on purpose? Wow dude, team damage is not cool. Be more considerate of your surroundings to avoid such situations in the future,

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[HYDRO]
Members
1,303 posts
3,661 battles

Your mistake is that you assumed he would read the chat to be honest and have sense. Also you shooting torps restricted him from doing potential maneuvers if under fire. I cant see how this is not your mistake. If you were shooting torps in a knifefight I would kinda get it, but from the minimap it looks that you were doing so blindly, in case some DD was in the vicinity.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,392 battles

I let off my torps at a enemy cruiser, coming thru a channel. Stupid teammate sails into same set just after a couple
of my torps killed the enemy cruiser . Tier 8 match and he was not in sight when I fired. 

Just remember everyone is a moron, until proven otherwise. :Smile_teethhappy:

We won the game BTW

I think he was pissed off I got the kill, cause he did not repair and I took reflective, till I sunk. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Bad 2

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
4 minutes ago, m373x said:

You didn't warn him and torped him on purpose? Wow dude, team damage is not cool. Be more considerate of your surroundings to avoid such situations in the future,

I did. ON HIS RIGHT(that wasn't shown). Or are you more intentionaly blind than he is to not even look at screenshots? And he intentionally turned. Why else would he say 'unable to tell direction' there was literally NOBODY shooting except my 10km blind-torps. And then the stupid 'warn someone next time' and 'have a good day'?

Troll 'victim' is gonna troll.

I ain't having it.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 6

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

your assumption that you can warn someone in order to launch torps behind them is as flawed thinking it's okay to turn in front of oncoming traffic because you used your blinker. it's always your job to make sure your own torps don't cause an accident. it doesn't matter if they could have stopped. they shouldn't have to. they have the right-of-way.

• Cool 5
  • Bad 2

[DPG]
Members
816 posts
4,199 battles
3 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

'You coulda said torps'. FFS.

Regardless of your intent and regardless of whether you believe they drove into them on purpose, the only appropriate response from you in that instance is...sorry.  I took a friendly torp yesterday, the person said, "ah, sorry."  My response was "It happens."  It was very civil, no one got reported, and I finished the match.  If that person would have gone off on me for being a moron, then it would have resulted in a different reaction and ruined my experience.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 2

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
Just now, Amenhir said:

Regardless of your intent and regardless of whether you believe they drove into them on purpose, the only appropriate response from you in that instance is...sorry.  I took a friendly torp yesterday, the person said, "ah, sorry."  My response was "It happens."  It was very civil, no one got reported, and I finished the match.  If that person would have gone off on me for being a moron, then it would have resulted in a different reaction and ruined my experience.

If someone can't tell their difference between RIGHT and LEFT. Literally go torp someone on your nose after they hug you and you're 25% in front of them from 0.5km away from each other. You turn.. you warn them LONG BEFORE you even do so that you're torping. There are no enemies spotted. They intentionally turn into your torps and claim 'unable to tell direction'. Meanwhile they FREAKING TORP INDICATOR IS LIGHTING UP THEIR SCREEN. Just going STRAIGHT would have been perfectly fine.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 5

[RIPQP]
Members
3,705 posts
14,483 battles
2 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

that wasn't shown

Because it didn't happen.... You called the guy YOU torped "a moron" so you are just some edgy kid who team torps and then insults his teammates for fun. But I am not concerned, the new teamkiller rules will take care of you. Downvoted btw.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 2

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
Just now, m373x said:

Because it didn't happen.... You called the guy YOU torped "a moron" so you are just some edgy kid who team torps and then insults his teammates for fun. But I am not concerned, the new teamkiller rules will take care of you. Downvoted btw.

And ignored.

• Boring 5

[RIPQP]
Members
3,705 posts
14,483 battles
1 minute ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

And ignored.

The same way you ignored the fact that there is an allied ship right in the way of your torps. I see a pattern already.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6
  • Bad 1

Members
1,777 posts
5,638 battles

This is the guy who wants all players who experience disconnects banned for life,,,,,

• Bad 1

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
1 minute ago, Raven114 said:

This is the guy who wants all players who experience disconnects banned for life,,,,,

No, I want them to fix their connections and not handicap a team. Learn how not to cross-post and then get on my level.

• Bad 3

Beta Testers
1,157 posts
7,844 battles
23 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

You apologize, and send him a compliment

This.  You don't launch torps from behind a green ship and assume he will read your warnings in time.

• Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
1,774 posts
4,798 battles
23 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Bro. Look at the god forsaken picture at how soon into the fight it was.. and then tell me that. He was hugging my damn left side, I turned to clear.. announced 10s before I fired.. and he still turned into them.

....and it’s still your fault. You pulled the trigger, the only person who could prevent the incident. 

• Cool 1

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,321 posts
3,633 battles
2 minutes ago, Thornir said:

....and it’s still your fault. You pulled the trigger, the only person who could prevent the incident. 

Not when they feign not noticing chat. Nope. Had he said nothing I likely wouldnt be in this mood.

• Bad 1