Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
guns_at_last_light

In space, no one can hear you scream (in rage)

18 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
833 posts
9,449 battles

May I be the first to congratulate you sir?

Well done! 

We've all had games like this and its heartbreaking for sure. [insert very sad trombone]

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I don't Play Space battles for the win I play for the FREE Elite Captains Exp with no fear of ruining stats. Any battle pays Elite exp. my thoughts on this is 10 elite exp is just as good as 10,000 as long as the battles don't count. {and they don't}.

A win gets you more but a loss you don't really lose anything. Elite Exp is awarded.

• Cool 1

[VIP-2]
Members
803 posts
2,827 battles
10 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I don't Play Space battles for the win I play for the FREE Elite Captains Exp with no fear of ruining stats. Any battle pays Elite exp. my thoughts on this is 10 elite exp is just as good as 10,000 as long as the battles don't count. {and they don't}.

A win gets you more but a loss you don't really lose anything. Elite Exp is awarded.

Exactly, sure i try to win, but its untracked scores and free xp....

Still that would have been a monster  stack if it was a win.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
43 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Plus those without a certain tier 10 can try it out to see, at the very least, how that ship handles and how it fares in a team of derps.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,709 posts
3,886 battles
7 hours ago, guns_at_last_light said:

Sometimes you can't carry in space, either.

image.thumb.png.f6833a0c629111833295ee8f61caf529.png

And after all of that, no karma points. Womp.

Ignore the defeat; enjoy the XP. I would be over the moon (pun intended) to get results like this, as would many other humble seal-potatoes. Look at your own achievement and be proud that you did your best.

[INTEL]
Members
8,405 posts
25,221 battles

I just found out that they added bot CVs to Space Battles -- all the stupidity of cancer damage, with none of the advantages of having a CV on the team. Our bot CV died right away. Just stupid beyond belief that WG insists on shoving that crap into every game mode. 

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts
10 hours ago, Happy668 said:

what flags are you using to get FXP from 5% to 60% lol

anyone?

Members
17,685 posts
5,084 battles
15 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

anyone?

If you mount Papa Papa signal, (+300%) Ouroboros signal, (+777%) Hydra signal, (+250%) that gets you from 5% to 66%, and then there's some different camo types that will run it even higher.

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts
1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

If you mount Papa Papa signal, (+300%) Ouroboros signal, (+777%) Hydra signal, (+250%) that gets you from 5% to 66%, and then there's some different camo types that will run it even higher.

ok those special signals, i wish i have many

Members
17,685 posts
5,084 battles
1 minute ago, Happy668 said:

ok those special signals, i wish i have many

I only have a few. I don't worry much about the free XP ones, but the commander XP ones only get put on my 19-point Hindy.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,024 battles

Space battle in BBs is really fun. People actually get close to brawl. Grosser Kurfurst so scary.

[INTEL]
Members
573 posts
7,283 battles

I'd love to see a "Failed to Carry" achievement for any game you lose with any two of 150k damage, 2000 base XP, Confederate or Kraken.

[-TOG-]
Members
19 posts
1,007 battles
14 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

I'd love to see a "Failed to Carry" achievement for any game you lose with any two of 150k damage, 2000 base XP, Confederate or Kraken.

It should be called "You did your best."

Members
414 posts
3 hours ago, Happy668 said:

anyone?

I believe that I was running Papa Papa, Zulu Hotel, Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra. I decided to go all in while I could still get the elite commander XP.  Even with the loss it was something like 18k elite commander XP.

Edited by guns_at_last_light

[SYN]
Members
4,521 posts
11,433 battles

Funny title.  :Smile_teethhappy:

Anyway, the space mode just isn't worth the emotional commitment, IMO.

Sign in to follow this