nemo1986

Critical Error Occured

14 comments in this topic

Members
133 posts

I get the exact same error when i try to launch the game.

This occured after the latest patch. The check and repair option doesn't work either.

Beta Testers
16 posts
62 battles

Maybe try compatibility mode and see if that does anything. I'll have a look and see what I can find on this error and report back when I know more.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,180 posts
12,873 battles

I got runaround from support .. all automated responses .. finally just reinstalled goddam game - took forever and 5 days of [edited].

[WOLF5]
Members
256 posts
10 hours ago, RustyFMJ said:

Guess i wont be playing the game anymore

Still unable to launch the game ? Are you running windows 10 ? Did you try basic troubleshooting ,like changing display scaling mode in your video card settings ,or switch between dx9-dx11 mode in game settings ?

[CAPGO]
Members
7 posts
6,558 battles

After this patch, this error keeps occur again and again

Specially very critical moment as it say... I dunno this is purposed or not but really critical moment.

I think this time again they touched something very wrong.

[BORK]
Members
256 posts
5,295 battles

Was just in a ranked battle and had it happen. Coincidentally another player on my team crashed at about the same time.

I get the error and crash almost every session. 

updated drivers, os, game...etc

no mods downloaded let alone running while playing.

[SOTA]
Members
11 posts

I have also been encountering these crashes during gameplay as well since the last update. Very annoying that it keeps occurring during battles. I have now accumulated a dozen crash logs since 4/29 for unhandled exception errors.

[CTTDS]
Members
42 posts
7,921 battles

well, I'm not sure what I did,  but I have managed a full evening of Battles without a single crash.   I repeated some of the steps above and double checked my graphic options once I got on long enough to click twice to the settings.    At this point,  problem solved.  I wish I knew more...two nights wasted...at least I go on in time to get 5 Bretagne missions completed for the raffle.

Community Department
2,027 posts
512 battles
On 17.04.2018 at 2:23 AM, nemo1986 said:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1b869f14f398fa1bada311beceea99dc.png

I get the above error every time I try to log in.

I see the topic is still alive. For such issue the first thing is to delete preferences.xml (it will be generated with next game launch) in the game folder. Usually it works.