You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gyphon_GF

Am I getting all I can out of Kami R

8 comments in this topic

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
111 posts
11,685 battles

Besides some aiming issues (which has never been my strong point)

What else in my Kami game do you see I'm lacking? I'm always one to try and get better so maybe you'll see something I'm missing.

Thanks.... *Salute*

• Cool 2

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
111 posts
11,685 battles

Spooooooooooooooon Nice to hear from ya :-)

• Cool 1

[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,170 posts
17,855 battles

You seem to have played more than 30% of your battles in her with pretty respectable numbers.  I thought I had played a lot of games in my R ... dude ... I am outdone  :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
1,652 posts
12,706 battles

One recommendation I have is never use wide spread opt. wide spread is for well haven't found a good use for it yet lo. very nice .

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
111 posts
11,685 battles

The wide spread isn't as valuable when you only have 2 torps per launcher I know....but it does allow for the stray torp to caught every now and again. Over all I do agree with you.

[CVA16]
Members
2,193 posts
9,666 battles
On 4/16/2018 at 5:49 PM, Navalpride33 said:

One recommendation I have is never use wide spread opt. wide spread is for well haven't found a good use for it yet lo. very nice .

I will use wide spread at very short ranges vs (mostly) broadside targets, say a knife fight or BB ambush. Helps prevent a damage saturation issue if both torps hit the same section and can actually make them harder to dodge. At such ranges, "combing the wakes" is  almost impossible even on wide. A 3-launcher barrage will have torps arriving at multiple angles. Also when firing into smoke when area coverage and getting at least one hit is preferable to may be getting multiple hits. This assumes I think the target is mostly broadside and slowed or stopped, making evasion difficult once the torps are spotted.

[-GPS-]
Members
2,525 posts
24,667 battles
On 4/18/2018 at 11:20 AM, Sabot_100 said:

I will use wide spread at very short ranges vs (mostly) broadside targets, say a knife fight or BB ambush. Helps prevent a damage saturation issue if both torps hit the same section and can actually make them harder to dodge. At such ranges, "combing the wakes" is  almost impossible even on wide. A 3-launcher barrage will have torps arriving at multiple angles. Also when firing into smoke when area coverage and getting at least one hit is preferable to may be getting multiple hits. This assumes I think the target is mostly broadside and slowed or stopped, making evasion difficult once the torps are spotted.

Same here. Under 4 km against enemy DD I fire all the torps wide spread over the same area. Makes a small portion of torpedo soup.