You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Buckeyefan21x

++Sea Renegades (-S-R-) (Typhoon Squad) is actively recruiting for Clan Wars and casual play. Coal and Steel will be provided :) ++

49 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles

Sea Renegades is Recruiting! Looking for active and competitive members, casuals are alright too :)-

Clan Wars has started and we are looking additional good players to join the Journey in making the Hurricane League! 

5aa3101a961e6_SeaRenegadeslogo-transparent.thumb.png.1304196dce5e09d0fbfbe481c1dc4c41.png

About Ourselves:

Sea Renegades is a well-established Clan, with a focus on clan wars(CW) and Div/pubs all year round. Our players tend to be good to exceptional. Members are 18 to 50’s from East coast and West coast. Teamspeak is relaxed, but focused during CW. We are looking for similarly minded players. We are a mature group of players but also enjoy to have a good laugh! Sea Renegades is all about team work and having fun! We also play a assortment of other games too. If your looking for a competitive or casual play, don't be shy, come on discord and check us out! 

Sea Renegade members receive the following perks (Clan level VIII): 

- 10% discount on T5/6/7/8 ships.  Helps with the progression up the tiers on ship lines.

- 3% XP bonus on IJN, KMS, HMS, USN, FMN, RU and Pan Asian ships.  Nice for ship and captain xp grind.

- 10% reduced Service cost on Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships and Carriers.   This is a big credit earner for members.

What we are looking for:

-        Of course, a team player when on a team.

-        Teamspeak3 and mic are mandatory. ( Be active on Teamspeak while playing)

-        Ideally, have a few tier X ships for Clan Wars (not counting CV) with 53%+ win rate and/or WTR 1100+ in those ships.  ( If you're close to tier X ships, we are more than willing to help you complete the grind)  

-        Not a racist or sociopath

-        Take a joke, dish a joke is a plus

If interested contact by either in-game or through discord

1. Contact via in-game chat, forums, and website :

Recruiters:

Buckeyefan21x

FreshSqueezed 

Admirals and Officers

Herr_Reaper

DeckApee

xTybaltx

2. Discord address and application info :   Download discord desktop application, put discord server address into ADD SERVER.

https://discord.gg/V8a9kV     

Edited by Buckeyefan21x

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles

Sea Renegades is actively searching for new members who want to contribute to Clan Wars and who enjoy having fun! We are looking for members who want to be part of an active gaming community who enjoy playing together! We Division up often and have a blast! Our members come from all over the country ranging from the East to West coast even including Hawaii!  We also try to help each other during the ranked season so everyone has the best chance to make it to number 1! Come check us out and see if it's a good fit! Thank you! 

5aa3101a961e6_SeaRenegadeslogo-transparent.thumb.png.1304196dce5e09d0fbfbe481c1dc4c41.png   

Edited by Buckeyefan21x

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles

Edited by Buckeyefan21x

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles

SEA RENEGADES is recruiting! Come check us out! Relaxed environment with both Competitive and casual players! 

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles

This is how our members in Sea Renegades handle business! Sea Renegades is Recruiting! Come hang out with us and have some fun!

image.thumb.png.9c0b9f24831dc5639255004b6a606496.png

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles

Sea Renegades is Looking for both casual and competitive players! Come check us out 

Members
2 posts
2,586 battles

Been with these guys for a little over a week now.

Very Friendly - Active - Skilled - Relaxed - Odd sense of humor on a few of them, but it adds flavor to the overall environment.

They took me in so they can't be to picky! Try us out you'll be pleased you did.

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles

Sea Renegades Looking for skilled and casual players who want to be a part of a winning and fun team! We have fun group of guys! ! You can be one too! Come join Sea Renegades! 

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:17 AM, RacerDemon said:

I am interested 

Come on team speak Racer and we can have a chat! :cap_cool:

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:56 AM, AFloopyGuraffe said:

I see that Captain Warpack is still in your ranks.

Whos that?

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
On 6/22/2018 at 8:32 PM, Buckeyefan21x said:

Come on team speak Racer and we can have a chat! :cap_cool:

Info?

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles
7 hours ago, RacerDemon said:

Info?

kb509.teamspeak3.com   is our TeamSpeak address! 

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,303 battles

I'm interested in some competitive play. Currently only have Des Moines for T10, but am at 58% completely solo WR so far (~80k avg dmg, 2.1 K/D, 2k avg XP) and will be getting the Mino next most likely. I can BB pretty well, but no T10 yet (T8 USN BB currently, had a 73%+ WR getting to rank 10 this season). Can join Teamspeak later to talk or compare schedule and such. Application submitted on site.

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
1 post
6,106 battles

interested, currently on your TS lobby but not sure how to proceed from there (never used TS before)

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles
On 6/26/2018 at 4:05 PM, Shenennigans said:

I'm interested in some competitive play. Currently only have Des Moines for T10, but am at 58% completely solo WR so far (~80k avg dmg, 2.1 K/D, 2k avg XP) and will be getting the Mino next most likely. I can BB pretty well, but no T10 yet (T8 USN BB currently, had a 73%+ WR getting to rank 10 this season). Can join Teamspeak later to talk or compare schedule and such. Application submitted on site.

Come on teamspeak, I'll be on all weekend pretty much for clan wars, I'll add you to my friends list! :)

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles
On 6/27/2018 at 11:29 PM, dafangefull said:

interested, currently on your TS lobby but not sure how to proceed from there (never used TS before)

I'll be on teamspeak this weekend, and will let officers know to keep a look out for you so we can chat about possible recruitment! Looking forward to talking to you! 

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,366 battles

Sea Renegades is Recruiting! Looking for active and competitive members, casuals are alright too :)-