You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Airglide2

Reference list of Youtube/Twitch CCs?

28 comments in this topic

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles

Is there a website that lists who is a CC that streams on YouTube/Twitch anywhere?  Or is it really that scattered? 

Thank you!

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,712 posts
4,689 battles

I don't know how up to date those threads are.  You can also keep an eye over at http://shipcomrade.com/ Main page often has the most recent videos listed and there's a number of people who post in the forums under the Video Submission section

• Cool 1

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts

Notser...Flamu...neither have any new content right now as theyre in Leningrad -- whooops St. Petersburg (or whatever they are calling it now...St. Putinburg)

I used to watch iChase as he had a lot of excellent game play advice as well as historicity stuff. 

Flambass is humorous to listen to.  He doesn't usually provide the play-by-play stuff like Notser and Flamu.  But he and his division mates can be pretty funny to listen to.  

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
34 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

Is there a website that lists who is a CC that streams on YouTube/Twitch anywhere?  Or is it really that scattered? 

Thank you!

Flamu and Notser are the best CCs in WoW. iChase isn't doing much in regards to WoW anymore, but he also used to be good.

Everyone else isn't worth listening to. There are a lot of CCs who are "fun" to listen to, and may be nice guys in real life, but they typically don't know what they are talking about - they give bad suggestions, have inaccurate ship reviews and etc.

Edited by Ulthwey
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SEOP]
Members
1,286 posts
2 minutes ago, Ulthwey said:

iChase isn't doing much in regards to WoW anymore, but he also used to be good.

yeah...his recent stuff...he seems kinda tightly wound.  presumably this is partly the result of the off-the-wall reaction WG had to one of his more outspoken videos a couple months back.  

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

There is someone other than The Mighty Jingles? This can't be true. The aforementioned don't hold a candle to the Greatest CC ever The Mighty Jingles.

The rest are Hacks. 

[WGA]
Administrator
659 posts
249 battles
[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,336 battles

There's also

KamiSamurai - https://www.twitch.tv/kamisamurai

Flambass - https://www.twitch.tv/flambass

Of all the CC's, I probably spend the most time between Mejash and Flambass at the moment.  Flamu's videos are super informative and he's done a lot in teaching me how to play the game, but Flambass' stream is more entertaining to me.  Mejash is a really good player and a good dude so I try to at least make sure I've given him a sub since he's an NA CC.

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
34 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

Never heard of Vulgarr or Hyf1re so terrific, thank you!  

3 minutes ago, Deviathan said:

There's also

KamiSamurai - https://www.twitch.tv/kamisamurai

Flambass - https://www.twitch.tv/flambass

Of all the CC's, I probably spend the most time between Mejash and Flambass at the moment.  Flamu's videos are super informative and he's done a lot in teaching me how to play the game, but Flambass' stream is more entertaining to me.  Mejash is a really good player and a good dude so I try to at least make sure I've given him a sub since he's an NA CC.

KamiSamurai I never heard of either.

Yeah Zoup, IChaseGaming, Notser, Flamu, etc. I kinda take up issues with and/or just bored of them.  I was gonna title this "List of CCs from WOWS Russia Convention", to see if I "not" recognize any names so I can view them, but that sounded kinda creepy.  

1 hour ago, vonKaiser said:

I don't know how up to date those threads are.  You can also keep an eye over at http://shipcomrade.com/ Main page often has the most recent videos listed and there's a number of people who post in the forums under the Video Submission section

Thanks Kaiser for the links, will look into them this evening.

[BIAS]
Members
3,004 posts
8,982 battles
4 minutes ago, Kaga_Kai_Ni said:

You beat me to it, damn it Mouse! :(

Me as well... 

1,266 posts
13 battles

Good info for players to know, thanks for sharing these links everyone!

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,712 posts
4,689 battles
52 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

Thanks Kaiser for the links, will look into them this evening.

No problem.  Not entirely altruistic on my part considering I'm self promoting in a way :cap_like:

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,671 posts
15,162 battles

If you wanna "git gud" you can send me a replay and watch me comment on it live via twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/lord_zath) or later on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/c/lordZath).  PLENTY of replays up already for anyone to check out and enjoy :).

• Funny 1

[STW-M]
Supertester
1,453 posts
5,488 battles
2 hours ago, Radar_X said:

Dangit!  Didn't make the list!

That's it!  I commit myself to being on this list!

kancolle_gifs_excited_jumping.gif.63234858d11ca9cb7e9da797906144f6.gif

Maybe someday!

tumblr_nhtxjcZLhO1th1iizo1_1280.gif.046679b8c3b830796603e5873fcaea36.gif

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
2 minutes ago, UrPeaceKeeper said:

Maybe someday!

Oh shut up.

Your like the American version of The Mighty Jingles (At least the version from WOWS 0 to 1 year.  I miss that version :( .  I watched nearly every episode (Post Reversion) of yours in delight!  In my opinion, you really set the bar for a proper Community Contributor.  And no, your not the only one but just letting you know.

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
27 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

If you wanna "git gud" you can send me a replay and watch me comment on it live via twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/lord_zath) or later on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/c/lordZath).  PLENTY of replays up already for anyone to check out and enjoy :).

Thanks Zath.  Nearly 10k games underneath my belt (would have been more if it wasn't for burnout) but still can't break 52% WR.  I'll send you one when I hit 60%.......someday.

Edited by Airglide2

[STW-M]
Supertester
1,453 posts
5,488 battles
3 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

Oh shut up.

Your like the American version of The Mighty Jingles (At least the version from WOWS 0 to 1 year.  I miss that version :( .  I watched nearly every episode (Post Reversion) of yours in delight!  In my opinion, you really set the bar for a proper Community Contributor.  And no, your not the only one but just letting you know.

LOL, I doubt I'll ever rate as highly as Jingles but thanks for the compliment! :)

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
3 minutes ago, UrPeaceKeeper said:

LOL, I doubt I'll ever rate as highly as Jingles but thanks for the compliment! :)

I mean, you know, totally aside from his mishaps.  That just makes him, him.

[WGA]
Administrator
659 posts
249 battles
1 hour ago, UrPeaceKeeper said:

Maybe someday!

I did say SOME...  This is not all I watch for sure.

Members
3,407 posts
6,070 battles
4 hours ago, Dr_Dirt said:

yeah...his recent stuff...he seems kinda tightly wound.  presumably this is partly the result of the off-the-wall reaction WG had to one of his more outspoken videos a couple months back.  

He is back as a CC - they talked it out.  I think he has had less time recently with life issues and difficulty in putting togehter content with his current living quarters.  H posted the other day here. in the forums..

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,671 posts
15,162 battles
3 hours ago, Airglide2 said:

Thanks Zath.  Nearly 10k games underneath my belt (would have been more if it wasn't for burnout) but still can't break 52% WR.  I'll send you one when I hit 60%.......someday.

Send me one now.  I'll help you hit 60% sooner :).  I get tons of replays from all kinds - NOT just "unicum" players.  I actually make it a point to feature anyone who sends in a replay, and actually prefer losses/average games.  More to learn that way!

Edited by Lord_Zath

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
6 hours ago, Radar_X said:

Wow, only heard of two of them.

Kinda surprised Notser isn't one of them.

He mentioned in a recent vid that he was looking forward to working with you.

• Cool 1