You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Navajovin

System for Prevention of Unsportsmanlike Conduct.

29 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles
19 hours ago, Gruntdog_3 said:

Try living in a third world country where, ironically, I am contract working on a system to supply more electrical power to the national grid, and disconnects are frequent, hops drop out and where WG has done their best to fix the 'lag'. 

You need to get real J30_R.

Getting real would be like telling that one dude in Africa to try playing on the EU server since its closer and might be more stable. If you're in a 3rd world country and the internet sucks I reckon you've got issues with other games too. Not much you can really do about that.. or that WG can do, but you're also an outlier, an anomaly.

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
789 posts
10,052 battles
1 hour ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Getting real would be like telling that one dude in Africa to try playing on the EU server since its closer and might be more stable. If you're in a 3rd world country and the internet sucks I reckon you've got issues with other games too. Not much you can really do about that.. or that WG can do, but you're also an outlier, an anomaly.

When one decides to download WoW's in s.africa, you are automatically directed to, and have to download WoW's NA.

I do play on the EU server, which I started doing as a direct result of the server/internet problems. Only slightly better. And I could only download EU AFTER downloading NA. There is no problem with Steam here.

Sure, I am an outlier and anomaly, but I am also an American.

Members
470 posts
On 4/18/2018 at 9:12 PM, Koslov3 said:

Here's another take:  I'm playing on 32-bit W10, which limits process to 2GB no matter what.

Stopped reading there. Who, in their right mind, would use a 32bit OS in 2018? EVERYTHING made in the last 10 years is 64bit. If your junk is older than that, then I suggest that gaming is not for you. Jesus, even Candy Crush is 64bit. Sorry, the crashes and whatnot are your fault. I bet if you Google "potato" a picture of your rig pops up.

Edited by Noone_You_Know