You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
USSRichardNixon

Will I get the Irosoku camo if I buy either Harekaze in store now?

21 comments in this topic

[W-P-E]
Members
458 posts

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/6131/

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/4340/

Since there are three camos offered for HSF Harekaze, I don't understand which one(s) are offered to either of these bundles with Harekaze. 

I am willing to pay $5 extra for the Irosoku camo but not for a regular Type 10 camo. 

[HINON]
Supertester
18,898 posts
12,421 battles

I think that the more expensive bundle contains the Isoroku cat camo. However, I'm not 100% sure. I'm not aware of another 'regular' type 10 camo for Harekaze, so it must almost certainly be Isoroku.

<Edit> It seems that Harekaze has a regular Type 10 camo, so don't go on what I said.

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,941 battles

I can’t look at it right now but I think it gets a “normal” looking perma camo as well as the HSF camo. I don’t believe I have the cat camo but I have 2 permanent options.

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,543 posts
13,992 battles

The Cat Camo came out well after the ship was put on sale.  It was an additional purchase.

[CK5]
Members
779 posts
6,171 battles

I purchased the $43.99 bundle a couple of days ago and got two permanent camos, but NOT the cat camo.  I wasn't looking for the cat camo so I was not disappointed.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,322 posts
9,387 battles

It was $20 US  (4000 doubs).  'Frontline Flea and Tick' repellant tubes are not included.

• Funny 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,033 posts
12,511 battles

I wouldn't count on it coming with Isoroku camo. It probably refers (inconsistently) to the non-anime version of the ship that is available by selecting the Type 10 camo.

• Y467 camo (anime)
  • Type 10 camo (non-anime; green and blue variants)

I'd guess that these are the two they're talking about. Isoroku camo has been sold separately in the past.

[W-P-E]
Members
458 posts
37 minutes ago, Lert said:

I think that the more expensive bundle contains the Isoroku cat camo. However, I'm not 100% sure. I'm not aware of another 'regular' type 10 camo for Harekaze, so it must almost certainly be Isoroku.

WG has failed completely to advertise what is being sold!

[HINON]
Supertester
18,898 posts
12,421 battles
2 minutes ago, USSRichardNixon said:

Agreed.

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,712 posts
4,689 battles

Just to muddy the topic further, I bought the bundle back in February and it came with the cat camo

[W-P-E]
Members
458 posts
5 minutes ago, vonKaiser said:

Just to muddy the topic further, I bought the bundle back in February and it came with the cat camo

Which bundle did you buy?

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
6 minutes ago, vonKaiser said:

I bought the Harekaze in January, I believe.  Just the 40-something dollar package, and a 6-point captain, I believe, no other extras.  The Type 10 Camo and the HSF camo for the show came with it.

The cat camo popped up as a choice under Exterior later, for purchase with doubloons.

Edited by mavfin87

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,712 posts
4,689 battles
39 minutes ago, USSRichardNixon said:

Which bundle did you buy?

Think it was the one with the Captain from the Anime, 6 pointer for $54 bucks?  Trying to think back to it but don't remember fully.

[TDG]
Members
1,126 posts
5,651 battles
1 hour ago, vonKaiser said:

Think it was the one with the Captain from the Anime, 6 pointer for $54 bucks?  Trying to think back to it but don't remember fully.

I think you could buy it in the Shop, as part of a bundle for the HSF Harekaze, or as part of a bundle with the 6 HSF commanders in February.

The camouflage was the lead of this News article from 18 January.

They have had several different bundles available for the HSF ships since they were introduced last year.

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,543 posts
13,992 battles

The original news announcement when the Cat Camo came out with the return of HSF.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/everything-is-fine/

It's supposed to have been available in Premium Shop or for ingame as Doubloons.  The latter is how I got mine.  Not sure if it persists the same now.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,884 posts
3,260 battles

The 43.99 option does not come with Cat Camo, just the paint scheme used in the show, and standard permanent camo.

The ranked version, only comes with the Type 10 camo.

[W-P-E]
Members
458 posts
3 hours ago, Counter_Gambit said:

The 43.99 option does not come with Cat Camo, just the paint scheme used in the show, and standard permanent camo.

The ranked version, only comes with the Type 10 camo.

Are you sure that the ranked version comes with Type 10 camo instead of the regular HSF camo (not Cat camo)?

[TDG]
Members
1,126 posts
5,651 battles
5 minutes ago, USSRichardNixon said:

Is there any way I can get official answer from WG?

Hopefully a moderator will respond, but it is not listed as part of the bundle in the Premium Shop.

It was clearly listed in the bundle I purchased earlier this year.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,884 posts
3,260 battles
2 hours ago, USSRichardNixon said:

Are you sure that the ranked version comes with Type 10 camo instead of the regular HSF camo (not Cat camo)?

Yes, the Type-10 camo is the standard. The Y467 Camo is alternative. As such, the Y467 would either have to be purchased separately, or as part of a bundle. The Ranked: Harekaze, does not state that there is an extra permanent camo as part of the bundle, therefore the Y467 does not come with the Ranked version. Which is why I purchased the ship for 43.99 instead of the cheaper option... that and I wanted an 8-point commander rather than a 6-pointer.

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,334 battles
13 hours ago, USSRichardNixon said:

LOL, says the guy with, Richard Nixon avatar