Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hezekial

Public Test Patch 0.7.4 er bugged?

6 comments in this topic

[-PUG-]
[-PUG-]
Alpha Tester
66 posts
10,667 battles

Anyone else notice that the public test server will give you special flags if you play a tier 7 ranked battles, but will only let you play tier 8 ranked battles?

Who checks this?

Is it Russian April fools day or something?

I have played ranked battles on the test server so I do expect the special flags as stated in the news, which had no tier stated...

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
25 minutes ago, Hezekial said:

Anyone else notice that the public test server will give you special flags if you play a tier 7 ranked battles, but will only let you play tier 8 ranked battles?

Who checks this?

Is it Russian April fools day or something?

I have played ranked battles on the test server so I do expect the special flags as stated in the news, which had no tier stated...

So you *didn't* play tier 8 ranked battles, but you expect pennants given to you...or did you mean something else?

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Okay let me break it down for you because it's not well explained...

Each rank of ranked battles lets you use a certain tier. To start off in rank 5 on the test server you use tier 8. Once you get your rank high enough you can then move on to higher ranks which will eventually have you using tier 10. The FINAL rank, rank 1, is for tier 7 ships. To get the special flags you have to be at rank 1 so you can use tier 7 in ranked battles.

[-PUG-]
[-PUG-]
Alpha Tester
66 posts
10,667 battles

"I have played ranked battles on the test server "

9 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

So you *didn't* play tier 8 ranked battles, but you expect pennants given to you...or did you mean something else?

I mean what I typed

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,031 battles

the bigger problem's no one's playing PTS and even less in PTS Ranked. Queue time is brutal.

Sign in to follow this