Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FloridaPanther25

Donskoi and Hull C

3 comments in this topic

Members
53 posts
6,974 battles

What is the advantage of the C hull exactly? Is it worth 40K shippoints and 3.5 million? I am trying to get to Moskva and it looks like you have to buy it anyway to move up - is that correct? Or can I skip it if I want?

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,710 posts
9,402 battles

you can spend ship XP to research it, and don't buy it to get over to the Moskva

OH,

its hidden armor plating for the C hull, Russian new century discovered of new material to make the ship invincible to conventional shells

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

Members
1,777 posts
17,347 battles
2 hours ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

What is the advantage of the C hull exactly? Is it worth 40K shippoints and 3.5 million? I am trying to get to Moskva and it looks like you have to buy it anyway to move up - is that correct? Or can I skip it if I want?

It's all in the AA damage (you can see the differences by selecting each & it tells you the +s & -s compared to what is mounted)...from B-C hull there is a slight increase in short range AA...a slight decrease in mid range AA & almost double the damage of long range AA...thus eliminating more planes farther out before they even get into strike range (or for better support of your allies close by).

You only need to research to get to Moskva so purchasing is not needed...I actually skipped the B-hull & just ground out to the C-hull & saved the 2 mil credits myself.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this