Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
warpath_33

Seriously? Weekend rant (sort of)

11 comments in this topic

[H-W-C]
Members
1,259 posts
3,306 battles

jG40NhH.jpg

I don't think that Lo Yang went further than 5 km from that island all game. He never used smoke, and he only launched torpedoes once.

This has to be the guy's younger sibling or kid right? There's no way he could have made it to Ranked Battles rank 15 playing like that. Right? Right? *sigh*

• Funny 1

Members
4,452 posts
6,164 battles

O it happens anytime but I do think more on weekends. I rant too much bout weekends. I lose more on weekends (I really do) so I don't play em much. BUT if you play a lot on weekends just accept the fact you will get very casual players and players who will do odd things....accept it....goes with the territory. Won't ever change. Players have the right to play whenever they want or can.  Carry on mate.  Good luck.

Now will come the guy who says he always does GREAT on weekends...and many do! :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

[H-W-C]
Members
1,259 posts
3,306 battles
1 minute ago, dmckay said:

Now will come the guy who says he always does GREAT on weekends...and many do! 

Oh, I did great this morning. I think I still ended the day with over 50% winrate. But that Lo Yang was just...

Members
4,452 posts
6,164 battles
Just now, warpath_33 said:

Oh, I did great this morning. I think I still ended the day with over 50% winrate. But that Lo Yang was just...

Good for you.  Hey ya gotta rant now and then. I understand. I played ONE random match this weekend and got the win. I caught a good team. Hell I am sick with a bad cold so I just have not played this weekend. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,782 posts
14,856 battles
1 hour ago, warpath_33 said:

There's no way he could have made it to Ranked Battles rank 15 playing like that.

I've seen players fail to ranks even higher than that; ranked is about persistence and the ability to absorb painful losses and come right back, not about being all that good. Sadly. If you play game after game after game, you will eventually get to rank 1, regardless of your skill level.

Members
400 posts
6,311 battles

Weekends is for co-op IMO. I polish up on ships I need more work with. Kids are out of school next week so more like a weekend I think. The worse IMO is the AFK. Weekends it seems like, half the games you play has a AFK in it. By doing this my win rate has increased almost a full point. Getting to that 50% goal. HF GL all

[INTEL]
Members
747 posts
7,892 battles

Im certainly not gonna complain about this weekend. I finally convinced myself to take the Mino into randoms, with radar no less. 68% w/r playing nothing but Mino. Damage isn't where I'd like it to be but ambushing DDs never gets old. :cap_rambo:

[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles

I've had similar "are you kidding me?" moments earlier today to the point that I had to change tiers to get wins.

It'd be excellent if WG start making rewards depend on getting a good base XP, for instance, but Random is a very casual level of pvp. You can be as ape or god-level as you want, no problem. Inevitably you'll run into the scum that make you irritable and you'll run into the can-dos that ask you to support their cap push.

[5IN]
Members
1,785 posts
8,109 battles

Some weekends are good, some are bad.  Its a crapshoot.  I played 2 games, both miserable losses.  Ship happens, so I played something else.  Gl;hf

B

[90THD]
Members
134 posts
3,612 battles

Weekend was dreadful for me 

30% or less wins, and

friday got a 9 loss streak before I quit

same thing Saturday, 5 loss streak, I then quit

tonight, 5 loss streak, even in space battles, complete landslides, then I quit.. no one cared they lost, and lost very badly.., all capture points lost at start, then lose all ships but 1 or 2 while other team had 5 or more.. it’s dreadful....

i do a hell of a lot more damage now, grab capture points left and right ( while most peeps don’t care) , spot, spot, spot for team.. nothing works...

i must have have the most awful win rate in history, and I do think I’m the most unlucky player that ever lived; I honestly can’t suck this much, if I end up in top 6 every game, or higher, win or lose...

im quite discouraged to be honest...

take care

jean

Edited by SerahKhan

Sign in to follow this