You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SerahKhan

Question: PTS participation bonus Ranked . Hiw?

5 comments in this topic

[90THD]
Members
131 posts
3,602 battles

Hi all

sorry if this is a dumb question, but I did a ranked on PTS today (and won!) and did not receive anything.

it says Sea Wolf League, ranked battle. Can someone explain? How do I join, or be part of that for us to test out PTS and receive reward?

im sorry, but as a new ish player, it does not explain it!

thank you

j

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,257 battles

If you mean you didn't receive any rewards on the live server, that's going to be a while. Rewards are issued after the patch hits the live server. If you mean on the pts, I don't know, can't seem to get past rank 3.

Also, did you win a ranked battle with tier 7 yet? That will get you the special flags reward on the live server. 

Hope that helped!

Edited by toosonmike

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,034 posts
12,512 battles

The reward on PTS for Ranked involves getting to Rank 1 (League of Sea Wolves) and playing a game in that mode. You have to get all the way there, partial progress through the ranks won't count.

[EREKT]
Members
751 posts
5,755 battles

I gave up because the teams are too inconsistent... half of the players are terrible. win one lose one in perpetuity. Atleast i got to rank 3 irrevocable

[-AVA-]
Members
136 posts
7,164 battles

As already mentioned, you have to progress through the ranks starting in Tier 8 ships then to Tier 10 before you hit Rank 1 to play in a Tier 7 ship to qualify for the award. If you make it to the reward, it won't show up for availability until (usually) the weekend following general release on the live server, and that won't happen until a week after Part 2 of testing has run its course. You collect any awards you qualified for by clicking on the Check Rewards button after logging in HERE.

1 hour ago, HorrorRoach said:

win one lose one in perpetuity

Yep, same thing here. Made it to Rank 2 several times getting in that win/loss cycle and got tired of trying any further. Yeah, the special flags would be nice to get but not worth all the time I would have to spend trying to get them.