You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stauffenberg44

FULL AHEAD AND DAM* THE WR!

12 comments in this topic

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles

Got to hand it to WG with their Campaigns. Many of us old salts could resist the enticements of flags, credits, consumables, free exp as rewards for tasks etc etc...

But throw in a 10 or 15-pt captain with special talents at the end of it? I see what yer doing, tricky people. No, no I can't resist that: have to have that captain and will man up on tier VIII to X until hell freezes over to get them.

Well done.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,338 posts
9,312 battles

Are you talking about the Yamamoto campaign?

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles
2 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Are you talking about the Yamamoto campaign?

Yes, but the other ones before it as well. the French captain Honoré was well-received. Ideally used on the Lyon.

As was Jack Dunkirk in the Dunkirk Campaign--he is perfect on the Belfast.

Edited by Stauffenberg44

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,238 posts
8,804 battles

I hope they run the Jack Dunkirk campaign again or provide some other chance for those of us that missed him.

• Cool 1

[-AVA-]
Members
137 posts
7,228 battles

I did the Vampire thing and it turned out she is pretty respectable. I started to do the DOY thing and just said no to the insanity. Got caught up in the French thing and got a Bretagne that turned into a free port slot a few battles later. Started to do the Aigle thing and meh. Doing the Varyag thing by default because at least another free port slot unless it shines better than Bogatyr. Looked at the Shinonome (sp?) thing and again, meh. Yamamoto? Nah, because my premium runs out in a few weeks and medical issues have gotten in the way of fun related wants.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,681 posts
7,503 battles
2 hours ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Got to hand it to WG with their Campaigns. Many of us old salts could resist the enticements of flags, credits, consumables, free exp as rewards for tasks etc etc...

But throw in a 10 or 15-pt captain with special talents at the end of it? I see what yer doing, tricky people. No, no I can't resist that: have to have that captain and will man up on tier VIII to X until hell freezes over to get them.

Well done.

Is da Russian Special Captain up yet??? .. gotta get him I just gotta. Got em all and about 1/2 way to Yamamoto there special there’re great cant wait to get that faster turret and ... think it adrenaline rush ...but don’t quote me on that one ..this is just awesome!!

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

I'm psyched for Halsey personally, might actually give me an excuse to dust off my Independence and New Mexico.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,681 posts
7,503 battles
3 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

I'm psyched for Halsey personally, might actually give me an excuse to dust off my Independence and New Mexico.

The good old USA has already got a special Captain was Steven Segal but they changed his name to John Doe .. gives yea faster turrets and HE-AP shell switch.. he got my Cleveland down to 2 seconds switch when loaded .. next up is Russian 

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles
13 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

cant wait to get that faster turret and ... think it adrenaline rush ...but don’t quote me on that one

That's the French captain and I put him on Lyon.GE and AR .

[ARRGG]
Members
4,681 posts
7,503 battles
4 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

That's the French captain and I put him on Lyon.GE and AR .

Got him... these guys are great

• Cool 1

Members
292 posts
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

I hope they run the Jack Dunkirk campaign again or provide some other chance for those of us that missed him.

I got Dunkirk but I didn't get Seagall : /