Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Trollphoon

In defeats, always report the CV

48 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
87 posts
402 battles

Why? 

- The CV did not use its fighters to provide each friendly ship with fighter cover at all times. 

- The CV did not spot the enemy CV for us to shoot. 

- The CV did not keep the enemy Atlanta spotted for the team to shoot. 

- The CV did not keep the enemy Neptune/Minotaur spotted for the team to shoot.

- The CV failed to kill the enemy Des Moines. Because I sailed my DD within 9.9km of it and the CV should have killed it so I could do so without being radared. 

- If I am hit by torpedoes, it was the CV's fault because the CV should have spotted everything. 

- If I lose a gunnery duel, it is the CV's fault because he should have weakened the enemy with torpedo bombers for me to finish off and get the kill. 

- If our CV is beaten by the enemy CV, it is his fault because he should not have lost to the enemy CV. 

- If the enemy CV is more skillful than the friendly CV, it is our CV's fault because he should be more skillful than the enemy CV.

- If the enemy CV is alive, it is our CV's fault because our CV should have sniped him. 

- If i present my broadside to the enemy and get citadelled, it is the CV's fault because he did not use his planes to block the incoming shells. 

 

#sarcasm

  • Cool 8
  • Funny 15
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
87 posts
402 battles
2 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

where about are you in Sydney?

why u need to know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
318
[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

Quick question... Whats the first 5 letters of your in game name?

 

Edited by _1204_
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,456
[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, Supertester, Supertest Coordinator
5,817 posts
5,360 battles

You forgot
 

  • The player clicked "Battle" with a CV selected
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles
38 minutes ago, Trollphoon said:

Why? 

- The CV did not use its fighters to provide each friendly ship with fighter cover at all times. 

- The CV did not spot the enemy CV for us to shoot. 

- The CV did not keep the enemy Atlanta spotted for the team to shoot. 

- The CV did not keep the enemy Neptune/Minotaur spotted for the team to shoot.

- The CV failed to kill the enemy Des Moines. Because I sailed my DD within 9.9km of it and the CV should have killed it so I could do so without being radared. 

- If I am hit by torpedoes, it was the CV's fault because the CV should have spotted everything. 

- If I lose a gunnery duel, it is the CV's fault because he should have weakened the enemy with torpedo bombers for me to finish off and get the kill. 

- If our CV is beaten by the enemy CV, it is his fault because he should not have lost to the enemy CV. 

- If the enemy CV is more skillful than the friendly CV, it is our CV's fault because he should be more skillful than the enemy CV.

- If the enemy CV is alive, it is our CV's fault because our CV should have sniped him. 

- If i present my broadside to the enemy and get citadelled, it is the CV's fault because he did not use his planes to block the incoming shells. 

 

#sarcasm

thanks for the suggestion, I will make sure i follow your advice 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
270
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,719 posts
9,504 battles
33 minutes ago, Trollphoon said:

why u need to know

have some Australians playing the game, we could div up .... just in case of day light saving with 1 hrs apart that all ... that is if you interested

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[WOLF1]
Members
1,987 posts
9 minutes ago, Tedster_ said:

You forgot
 

  • The player clicked "Battle" with a CV selected

yup, play god mode won't win popularity contest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,022 posts
3,545 battles
13 minutes ago, Tedster_ said:

You forgot
 

  • The player clicked "Battle" with a CV selected

ive actually done that on accident, the outcome wasn't pretty.......................:Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
885
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,228 posts
8,433 battles

I agree too... CV rework can't come soon enough :Smile_sceptic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,653
[INTEL]
Members
8,463 posts
25,360 battles
16 hours ago, Trollphoon said:

Why? 

-- If i present my broadside to the enemy and get citadelled, it is the CV's fault because he did not use his planes to block the incoming shells. 

#sarcasm

Advocate for a NO CV button in the MM. Then you'll be playing with people who want you there.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,259
[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
5 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Advocate for a NO CV button in the MM. Then you'll be playing with people who want you there.

Can we get a "no one better than me" button instead? Get to the root of the issue.

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,258
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
11 minutes ago, pikohan said:

CV rework can't come soon enough :Smile_sceptic:

You must truly love pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
204
[-K-]
Members
575 posts
9,220 battles

Why only in defeats? Reports are for all carriers, regardless of whether they win or lose.

#stopthediscrimination

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,654 posts
13,535 battles
1 hour ago, Trollphoon said:

Why? 

- The CV did not use its fighters to provide each friendly ship with fighter cover at all times. 

- The CV did not spot the enemy CV for us to shoot. 

- The CV did not keep the enemy Atlanta spotted for the team to shoot. 

- The CV did not keep the enemy Neptune/Minotaur spotted for the team to shoot.

- The CV failed to kill the enemy Des Moines. Because I sailed my DD within 9.9km of it and the CV should have killed it so I could do so without being radared. 

- If I am hit by torpedoes, it was the CV's fault because the CV should have spotted everything. 

- If I lose a gunnery duel, it is the CV's fault because he should have weakened the enemy with torpedo bombers for me to finish off and get the kill. 

- If our CV is beaten by the enemy CV, it is his fault because he should not have lost to the enemy CV. 

- If the enemy CV is more skillful than the friendly CV, it is our CV's fault because he should be more skillful than the enemy CV.

- If the enemy CV is alive, it is our CV's fault because our CV should have sniped him. 

- If i present my broadside to the enemy and get citadelled, it is the CV's fault because he did not use his planes to block the incoming shells. 

 

#sarcasm

Is this going to be a long story? BTW, you left out; "Idiot CV drove right into a group of BBs and got quickly deleted". Which happened a short while ago with some clod driving a GZ.

3 minutes ago, wadavid said:

Why only in defeats? Reports are for all carriers, regardless of whether they win or lose.

#stopthediscrimination

That should tell CV mains and WG how much the class is extensively hated. And it aint "discrimination" to hate something that ruins game fun for all other classes.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
106
[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
369 posts
8,989 battles

Report if winning because they're taking all your kills. :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
618
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
37 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

yup, play god mode won't win popularity contest

That may be true, but doing any of the stuff in the OP's post is just asinine...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,653
[INTEL]
Members
8,463 posts
25,360 battles
16 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

Is this going to be a long story? BTW, you left out; "Idiot CV drove right into a group of BBs and got quickly deleted". Which happened a short while ago with some clod driving a GZ.

Twice yesterday. Fortunately both times the CV was on the Red team. Only had one 41% crapper CV yesterday too, which was a miracle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
124
[BLUE_]
Members
390 posts
14,134 battles
26 minutes ago, wadavid said:

Why only in defeats? Reports are for all carriers, regardless of whether they win or lose.

#stopthediscrimination

But you would instantly compliment the enemy CV if the ship is a Kuznetsov :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
204
[-K-]
Members
575 posts
9,220 battles
28 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

...And it aint "discrimination" to hate something that ruins game fun for all other classes.

Lol I meant discriminating by only reporting losing CVs. All carriers should be reported, of course, which is why I took issue with the OP's wording.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×