You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Trollphoon

In defeats, always report the CV

48 comments in this topic

Members
87 posts
402 battles

Why? 

- The CV did not use its fighters to provide each friendly ship with fighter cover at all times. 

- The CV did not spot the enemy CV for us to shoot. 

- The CV did not keep the enemy Atlanta spotted for the team to shoot. 

- The CV did not keep the enemy Neptune/Minotaur spotted for the team to shoot.

- The CV failed to kill the enemy Des Moines. Because I sailed my DD within 9.9km of it and the CV should have killed it so I could do so without being radared. 

- If I am hit by torpedoes, it was the CV's fault because the CV should have spotted everything. 

- If I lose a gunnery duel, it is the CV's fault because he should have weakened the enemy with torpedo bombers for me to finish off and get the kill. 

- If our CV is beaten by the enemy CV, it is his fault because he should not have lost to the enemy CV. 

- If the enemy CV is more skillful than the friendly CV, it is our CV's fault because he should be more skillful than the enemy CV.

- If the enemy CV is alive, it is our CV's fault because our CV should have sniped him. 

- If i present my broadside to the enemy and get citadelled, it is the CV's fault because he did not use his planes to block the incoming shells. 

#sarcasm

• Cool 8
  • Funny 15
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 2

Members
87 posts
402 battles
2 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

where about are you in Sydney?

why u need to know

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

Quick question... Whats the first 5 letters of your in game name?

Edited by _1204_
  • Bad 2

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, Supertester, Supertest Coordinator
5,817 posts
5,360 battles

You forgot

• The player clicked "Battle" with a CV selected
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles
38 minutes ago, Trollphoon said:

Why? 

- The CV did not use its fighters to provide each friendly ship with fighter cover at all times. 

- The CV failed to kill the enemy Des Moines. Because I sailed my DD within 9.9km of it and the CV should have killed it so I could do so without being radared. 

- If I am hit by torpedoes, it was the CV's fault because the CV should have spotted everything. 

- If I lose a gunnery duel, it is the CV's fault because he should have weakened the enemy with torpedo bombers for me to finish off and get the kill. 

- If our CV is beaten by the enemy CV, it is his fault because he should not have lost to the enemy CV. 

- If the enemy CV is more skillful than the friendly CV, it is our CV's fault because he should be more skillful than the enemy CV.

- If the enemy CV is alive, it is our CV's fault because our CV should have sniped him. 

- If i present my broadside to the enemy and get citadelled, it is the CV's fault because he did not use his planes to block the incoming shells. 

#sarcasm

thanks for the suggestion, I will make sure i follow your advice 

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,719 posts
9,504 battles
33 minutes ago, Trollphoon said:

why u need to know

have some Australians playing the game, we could div up .... just in case of day light saving with 1 hrs apart that all ... that is if you interested

[WOLF1]
Members
1,987 posts
9 minutes ago, Tedster_ said:

You forgot

yup, play god mode won't win popularity contest

Members
1,022 posts
3,545 battles
13 minutes ago, Tedster_ said:

You forgot

ive actually done that on accident, the outcome wasn't pretty.......................:Smile-_tongue:

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,228 posts
8,433 battles

I agree too... CV rework can't come soon enough :Smile_sceptic:

[INTEL]
Members
8,463 posts
25,360 battles
16 hours ago, Trollphoon said:

Why? 

-- If i present my broadside to the enemy and get citadelled, it is the CV's fault because he did not use his planes to block the incoming shells. 

#sarcasm

Advocate for a NO CV button in the MM. Then you'll be playing with people who want you there.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
5 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Advocate for a NO CV button in the MM. Then you'll be playing with people who want you there.

Can we get a "no one better than me" button instead? Get to the root of the issue.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
11 minutes ago, pikohan said:

CV rework can't come soon enough :Smile_sceptic:

You must truly love pain.

[-K-]
Members
575 posts
9,220 battles

Why only in defeats? Reports are for all carriers, regardless of whether they win or lose.

#stopthediscrimination

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Members
3,654 posts
13,535 battles
1 hour ago, Trollphoon said:

Why? 

#sarcasm

Is this going to be a long story? BTW, you left out; "Idiot CV drove right into a group of BBs and got quickly deleted". Which happened a short while ago with some clod driving a GZ.

3 minutes ago, wadavid said:

Why only in defeats? Reports are for all carriers, regardless of whether they win or lose.

#stopthediscrimination

That should tell CV mains and WG how much the class is extensively hated. And it aint "discrimination" to hate something that ruins game fun for all other classes.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
369 posts
8,989 battles

Report if winning because they're taking all your kills. :cap_haloween:

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
37 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

yup, play god mode won't win popularity contest

That may be true, but doing any of the stuff in the OP's post is just asinine...

[INTEL]
Members
8,463 posts
25,360 battles
16 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

Is this going to be a long story? BTW, you left out; "Idiot CV drove right into a group of BBs and got quickly deleted". Which happened a short while ago with some clod driving a GZ.

Twice yesterday. Fortunately both times the CV was on the Red team. Only had one 41% crapper CV yesterday too, which was a miracle. 

[BLUE_]
Members
390 posts
14,134 battles
26 minutes ago, wadavid said:

#stopthediscrimination

But you would instantly compliment the enemy CV if the ship is a Kuznetsov :Smile_hiding:

[-K-]
Members
575 posts
9,220 battles
28 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

...And it aint "discrimination" to hate something that ruins game fun for all other classes.

Lol I meant discriminating by only reporting losing CVs. All carriers should be reported, of course, which is why I took issue with the OP's wording.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1