Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

Blitz mode?

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles

I played over 100 battles in blitz, and I find it quite entertaining, and a nice change of pace from full version.  The game timer is very short, maps are small, the teams are very compact.  MM is +1-1, makes all tiers quite competitive, and (gasp) BBs may fire their secondaries manually - in the same manner main guns are fired.  The combat is fast and furious, lots of brawling and knife fighting.  I wonder what it would take to implement an optional “blitz random” battle mode in full version, but it sounds like fun.  I guess you would have to adjust rewards and economy for such battle mode, but other than that it sounds doable.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

Give it a year, we will see flying ships and tugboats. WoT blitz went to hell and back between warhammer 40k tanks, GuP tanks, and even damn halloween tanks. Its a mobile game aimed at 10 year olds

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,767 battles
1 hour ago, _1204_ said:

Give it a year, we will see flying ships and tugboats. WoT blitz went to hell and back between warhammer 40k tanks, GuP tanks, and even damn halloween tanks. Its a mobile game aimed at 10 year olds

They have Valkyria Chronicles as well lol.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,050 posts
2,213 battles

Playable only on phones?  I don't have one.

Sign in to follow this