You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Vulgarr

CC Summit And West Point Photo Albums

5 comments in this topic

[BRZKR]
WoWS Community Contributors
293 posts

So I haven't been around for a week or so, as I just returned from St. Petersburg, Russia for the Community Contributor summit. The first link will show you all the pictures I took while I was there. The second link is a bonus album from a few years back when I visited the military museum at West Point. If you have any questions about any of the individual photos, post them here with your question and I will answer them.

CC Summit
https://photos.app.goo.gl/G5XnkNGbdK8yKqrG3

West Point
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vs4ecMm0io2NUHqC2

• Cool 1

[1NJS]
Members
420 posts

The pics are great. I cant wait to see the american campain and that usa cammo is amazing. And finaly a real name for a commander because John Doe is insulting.  Do you know or could guess what the campain could look like because i have to grt the 2 cammo you showed.

Can you give me any good news on Midway. I free xp over Essex to get it and now they destroyed her.  At least tell me I am getting my t10 torps back or somthing to take 40 planes away making it impossasble to play again. Or nerf ijn cv so there planes dont take off 2 times as fast as us cv.  I love ,y us cv but its insane!

[BRZKR]
WoWS Community Contributors
293 posts
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

The pics are great. I cant wait to see the american campain and that usa cammo is amazing. And finaly a real name for a commander because John Doe is insulting.  Do you know or could guess what the campain could look like because i have to grt the 2 cammo you showed.

Can you give me any good news on Midway. I free xp over Essex to get it and now they destroyed her.  At least tell me I am getting my t10 torps back or somthing to take 40 planes away making it impossasble to play again. Or nerf ijn cv so there planes dont take off 2 times as fast as us cv.  I love ,y us cv but its insane!

Unfortunately everything that you see from that power point on the upcoming updates is the information I'm allowed to share. Any further details are under full embargo right now so I'm prohibited from discussing details due to my NDA. 
Same with carriers basically. I can say I did test a carrier rework but that is literally all I am allowed to say.

[1NJS]
Members
420 posts
56 minutes ago, Vulgarr said:

Unfortunately everything that you see from that power point on the upcoming updates is the information I'm allowed to share. Any further details are under full embargo right now so I'm prohibited from discussing details due to my NDA. 
Same with carriers basically. I can say I did test a carrier rework but that is literally all I am allowed to say.

That cool. It was something to look forward to. Thanks

• Cool 1