You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yacskn

Looking For A Clan

17 comments in this topic

[R-F]
Members
395 posts
14,329 battles

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to improve my skills and take my gaming to the next level. As such I'm looking for a clan that already has the infrastructure or at the very least, a desire to groom prospective recruits for high-level competitive play.

My overall WR is at 52,6%, which isn't as high as I would like and admittedly lower than the threshold Hurricane League clans require. But there's a good reason for that; I've spent my first two years in this game rushing and dying like your average bad player, amassing a large number of games with around 48% WR. About 9 months ago, once I discovered stats and how bad I was, I've decided to change that and improve everything about my gameplay. In the subsequent months, I've added about 5 points to my WR, more than 12000 points to my average damage, and 8 points to my survival rate.

The average of my last 100 days is 56.5% WR, 65000 damage and 42% survival rate. Improving my survival rate is my focus at the moment, so its trajectory is still pointing upwards.

Still not consistently at unicum levels (I play a large volume of battles, so even though it starts at unicum/super-unicum levels, it averages down as the battles rack up), so my next goal is to achieve that. However, I've started to plateau and require external input to keep improving.

This is where you come in.

If you believe you have the capability to help me get there, if you allow and foster an atmosphere where people like me can engage, train and learn with and from your high-level players, if you have clear and established communication etiquette during competitive team play, please let me know either through a reply here or via PM.

Thank you for interest.

P.S.: Here's the link to my WoWs-Numbers page for your convenience.

Edited by yacskn
  • Cool 1

[TSG4C]
Members
24 posts
1,254 battles

Hey how's it going?

I'm a member of TSG4. we are an awesome clan with over 100 members who engage in battles everyday. While we are not a Competitive clan we have many many members who do play competitively and do monthly trainings. We do clan battles everyday when the season is open and have what we call Battle comms during these where only 1 to 2 people are calling out strats and everyone else just does their best! 

We may not be the best fit for you but feel free to check out our website and join the Discord to talk to a few of our members and see if you feel it will be a good fit! http://www.tsg4.org/

[RSHRK]
Members
133 posts
82 battles

IJBHRt3.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the Exiles World of Warships Division Recruitment depot!

Forum: www.exiles1.com

Teamspeak Info: 167.114.60.253:9740

We're looking to build a competitive clan, but also be available for casual players who just want to have a good time with the clan.

What we have to offer:

• Active Leadership
  • Clan Battles
  • Clan Forums
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Fun community
  • Opportunity to grow as a player and person
  • Leadership Opportunity

Requirements

• Must be 18 years of age
  • Teamspeak 3 is a MUST to join Exiles. No Exceptions!!
  • Must be ACTIVE at least 4 nights a week!
  • Tier 7 or higher recommended
  •  

For more information, please visit our website and join our Teamspeak server for more details!!!

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
151 posts
6,361 battles

Hello there Yacskn

I'm the recruitment officer for Sea Renegades! I really like how your stats have improved! It looking very promising! My team is looking for new players who want to play Clan Wars ( next season), enjoy teaming up together, and overall have fun! Sea Renegades might be a good home for you! We are organized, very active, and love to laugh/joke around. We are a competitive group looking for like minded players who want to team up and enjoy the game! We are also in Typhoon league so we can also help you to improve your stats even further! Come check us out!    Our Teamspeak address is kb509.teamspeak3.com and our website is http://searenegades.gamerlaunch.com/

5aa3101a961e6_SeaRenegadeslogo-transparent.thumb.png.1304196dce5e09d0fbfbe481c1dc4c41.png

• Cool 1

Members
88 posts
4,053 battles

Heyo, I'm a recruiter for [RMOVE]. You can find our recruitment thread over here. To briefly summarize, we're a Hurricane-league clan, focused heavily on competitive and constantly improving our performance. 

Your recent stats and the improvement that you're showing is something we value, and I can assure you that we're definitely a community where you can get what you need to improve further. We play frequently in division, and you can be assured that if you're not performing as well as you could, there will be constructive criticism (though sometimes harsh) thrown your way. We have plenty of experience in competitive play, with two seasons in Clan Battles and a season of KoTS, and our comms structure during competitive play is well-organized.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me on the forums or respond to our recruitment thread and I'll get you a Discord invite link and set you up with some division tests. 

[CANUK]
[CANUK]
Beta Testers
166 posts
3,423 battles

Take a look at Canuk if you want.

[-S-R-]
Members
60 posts
7,669 battles

Hey Yacskn, check out PVP. We're a new clan.  Just trying to get a good group of people together who are decent at the game.  I played with MIA for a long time but felt they took things too seriously, then I played for HMCS and they couldn't get enough people wanting to play CWs.  So, PVP is meant to be that happy medium.  Check out the clan page if you're interested.  The focus of our clan is good people, good sportsmanship, and decent players.  PM if you'd like the Discord link :)

[HORNT]
Members
8 posts
1,349 battles

I'm the Commander of [HORNT] Hornets We are laid back, and mature. We currently do divisions. We have T3-T8 ships mostly ranging from T4-T6. We are looking for new players who are looking to better themselves, and help others at the same time. We have a discord server. If you are interested, or want to know more please DM me and I'll get back to you when I can

[SUCIT]
Members
770 posts
3,493 battles

Hey,

I'm currently the Commander of the Puppy Navy.  We're a smaller clan with about 20 members who run div's regularly and play CB semi-competitively.  We have a fairly active discord community with a few hundred members, across a bunch of different games at all times of the day.  We'd love to have you, either to join Puppy with us, or to just stop by the discord and say Hi.  

https://discord.gg/NVWdekg

If you're interested in joining the clan, just shoot me a message on discord when you join.  

Look forward to hearing from you,

X

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,706 posts
11,323 battles

We might be more casual than your looking for, but feel free to hop on our discord and hang out, see if it the kinda place you are looking for. Links in my signature.

[-RNG-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
105 posts
3,215 battles

The RNG maybe the place for you, we have 3 clans now! One for social, one for training/ competitive and our top clan for full on competitive ! Please contact me if your interested! 

[R-F]
Members
395 posts
14,329 battles

Ladies and gents,

Thank you all for your kind replies. I, unfortunately, have not had the opportunity in the last week to go online, so apologies for leaving your comments unanswered. 

I have sent and will be sending PMs to those whom I think would be a good match. Thank you all for your interest and say hi when you see me in-game anytime.

• Cool 1

[-RNG-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
105 posts
3,215 battles

Got nothing but time! 

[PYRO]
Members
52 posts
3,649 battles

I may be a bit late to the party, but if you're still looking, come check out Inferno Squadron [PYRO]! We are currently re-structuring into a fully competitive (yet casual when there's no competition going on) clan, so you can be part of shaping how we do things. You can check us out at https://infernosquadron.weebly.com/ . I can't always be online, but there is a roster on the website where you can find any of our leadership so you can contact us. Good luck on the seas!