You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Varyarg ship missing?

21 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,103 posts
8,757 battles

Ok just finished the Varyarg Missions, got the SC which was extremely disappointing since only gave me 100 India Yankee flags which I can earn easily enough in game. None of the nice items like Doubloons or premium time so many said they got from the event SC.

And now the Varyarg ship appears to be missing as well... Granted I was just probably going to sell it for the credits and free port slot, but still it should be in my port now right? Definately have not sold it yet lol.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[RKLES]
Members
7,103 posts
8,757 battles
1 minute ago, 457th_FighterGroup said:

There's a part 2 which will come later. That will include final missions+ Varyag.

Ok lol good to know, thought you got it after the 3 current tasks.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,934 posts
12,460 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

thought you got it after the 3 current tasks.

Was that announced somewhere?

• Bad 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,103 posts
8,757 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Was that announced somewhere?

It seemed to have been implied based on Announcements and the fact there is no progress bar that I see anywhere like they do if they are  giving you Missions now and later.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,794 posts
3,942 battles

Someone didn't scroll down far enough when they were looking at the announcement and mission details on the website. 

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
4 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

And now the Varyarg ship appears to be missing as well... Granted I was just probably going to sell it for the credits and free port slot, but still it should be in my port now right? Definately have not sold it yet lol.

They sold Varyag to China.  Sorry.

300px-Aircraft_Carrier_Liaoning_CV-16.jpg.a0f1a81da4b7c8a858a794075ec80167.jpg

• Funny 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
287 posts
9,608 battles

I also got a super container with flags. Would have preferred premium time but again, it's free so thank you WG. 

[BIAS]
Members
3,047 posts
9,006 battles
19 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

It seemed to have been implied based on Announcements and the fact there is no progress bar that I see anywhere like they do if they are  giving you Missions now and later.

So "part 1" didn't lead you to believe there would at least be a part 2?

Do book series leave you unfulfilled when you get to the end of "book 1" wondering why the author left you on such a cliffhanger? 

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Funny 3

Members
989 posts
5,711 battles
19 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

It says part1/part2 in the announcement, but in Thrawn's defense, the Aigle missions, which had many parts, had a running progress meter for tracking the 18 parts.

I knew about the parts, but forgot the detail about the supercontainer. it made for a nice surprise yesterday afternoon...1000 doubloons made it even better.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,256 posts
24,743 battles
23 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Do book series leave you unfulfilled when you get to the end of "book 1" wondering why the author left you on such a cliffhanger? 

George R.R. Martin anyone?

[SBD]
[SBD]
Members
231 posts
3,242 battles
20 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I made the same mistake, wondering where my ship was, seems kinda lame to have two parts for a low tier prem ship that will only be good for seal clubbing.

[RKLES]
Members
7,103 posts
8,757 battles
59 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

It says part1/part2 in the announcement, but in Thrawn's defense, the Aigle missions, which had many parts, had a running progress meter for tracking the 18 parts.

I knew about the parts, but forgot the detail about the supercontainer. it made for a nice surprise yesterday afternoon...1000 doubloons made it even better.

Lol so many players I have heard got the 1,000 Doubloons, wonder why I only got the Signal Flags? Guess it might have something to do with the fact I pretty much always open the “ More Signals and Camo” daily crates.

Members
989 posts
5,711 battles
2 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Lol so many players I have heard got the 1,000 Doubloons, wonder why I only got the Signal Flags? Guess it might have something to do with the fact I pretty much always open the “ More Signals and Camo” daily crates.

I was divisioning with a clanmate last night, and between battles, one of them got the Varyag mission supercontainer, and they got "sucky flags" too. So, take some comfort, if you can, that it isn't just you.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,109 posts
18,633 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

Well... when the first part of the Lord of the Rings hit the cinemas I heared one guy tell another that he hate it when a movie ends in the middle of the story...

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,688 battles
14 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I got the 2xSC for a stage of the Yamamoto campaign: 2x100 flags

Maybe I'll get something better tonight when I finish part 1 of this activity.

[LOS]
Members
556 posts
7,576 battles
1 hour ago, Jolly_Rodgered said:

I also got a super container with flags. Would have preferred premium time but again, it's free so thank you WG. 

I got Hydro Acoustic Mod. 1 in my SC.    I put em in my KM  DD's and Cruisers