Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Daytonaboss

Whats the most secondary hits you have?

14 comments in this topic

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,311 posts
9,395 battles

I've had some games in the mid 400's in the Bismarck and the Yamato, nice going.

I think my record in the Mikasa was 300 and change, with a point blank gun duel with a Konig Albert. I have never figured out why I survived that exchange. It was probably the second funniest thing I've done in WoWS, the Funniest being accidentally fail platooning my Albany into a tier 6 match, coming out of it with 2 DD kills and still being alive.

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,827 battles

I had just shy of 350 in a coop battle with the normandie, not super impressive, but had no flags or capt skills in secondary build. That was how i ground all those mission ribbons requirements last month.

Alpha Tester
761 posts
1,358 battles

Roughly between 350-400, but then I watched where a person in a G. Kurfurst had about 730 secondary hits.

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
536 posts
11,824 battles

Nice!   Same here LOTS of hits (>400) in Bismarck and a few games with > 500 in Yamato, but you got me beat!  Congrats Capt. (Curious as to what would happen with a secondary build Alsace)

Edited by nagasakee

[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
367 posts
8,958 battles

I think I've max'd out at the high 300's myself, probably in first edition Bismarck before her secondaries were altered to start less fires and you could still push up in DD smoke to punk enemies in the cap zones without detection penalties.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,548 posts
3,734 battles

For any game mode it would be this

6EyCjHD.jpg

But other than that just a couple 300+ hits in Alsace and Republique

[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,375 battles

612 in the Alsace those wanna be Akizuki's strapped to it are hilarious. My previous was only 397 in the Bismarck.

Sign in to follow this