Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Epic Blunder of the day

2 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,751 battles

Early this morning had my Yamato out since with 100% XP bonus it is well worth taking her out, well things seemed to be going well enough until our Kurfurst decided to engage an enemy ship and our Shimakaze decided to “help” by launching Torps. Well the team mates nearby saw 1 Torp strike the Kurfurst which was at like 80% HP and that 1 hit resulted in a Detonation...

Both teams had good natured players on them so we all started laughing strangely enough because what are the odds??? Despite that things were still salvageable until the Cyclone kicked in and my Yamato lost it's ability to reach out and kill ships so finally got myself ambushed by coordinated enemy attack, ( lol I think they noticed their team mates had been getting sunk...) after that things totally collapsed.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,139 posts

Ahhh yes- The "always" welcome "help" from torpedo chuckers when you're in the middle of a close range brawl...   I've eaten more friendly torpedoes that way...

Not to mention getting killed, due to said "helper" blocking my guns at the wrong moment, and giving the SHOULD be dead enemy a free shot at me.

It's enough to make ya wish secondary damage to "allies" was still a thing.   At least the stupids had to pay the price for diving in between two brawlers then...

Had some fool do the former to me yesterday- and nailed me with 2 torpedoes.   He said nothing.    When I pointed out that he'd hit me, he got mouthy in chat and started taunting.   He got reported for chat abuse AND unsportsmanlike conduct.   

Sign in to follow this