Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
luckyhoho

plz give back the 3 fighter squad midway back

17 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
168 posts
13,852 battles

I have no interest in bombing enemy ships, I just want the enemy CV eat crap

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 5

[WOLF2]
Members
168 posts
13,852 battles

look at the answers see how the CV drivers are scared, you know this is the right way to go

• Bad 2

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,805 posts
4,224 battles
16 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

look at the answers see how the CV drivers are scared, you know this is the right way to go

Uhh, no. It's just stupid. But it's not the CV players who are "scared", we're laughing our asses off.

No, it's the Destroyer Players who are scared because 3 fighter squads = constant permaspot.

Also, good luck even getting to Midway.

• Cool 1

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,690 battles
50 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

rule 1# anything that can give a midway a buff will bring out all the IJN CV lovers to say its a bad idea cause once again they might have a CV that can beat there precious IJN CV. a 3rd fighter no but they do really need to change to tier 8 TB to tier 9 now because off the hanger.

also if IJN CV are so good why would they be worried about a small buff to midway

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
168 posts
13,852 battles
12 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

Uhh, no. It's just stupid. But it's not the CV players who are "scared", we're laughing our asses off.

No, it's the Destroyer Players who are scared because 3 fighter squads = constant permaspot.

Also, good luck even getting to Midway.

I do have a Midway, and thanks to the [edited] CV squads only win 30% of the game

1.PNG

• Bad 2

[WOLF2]
Members
168 posts
13,852 battles
6 minutes ago, ausanimal said:

rule 1# anything that can give a midway a buff will bring out all the IJN CV lovers to say its a bad idea cause once again they might have a CV that can beat there precious IJN CV. a 3rd fighter no but they do really need to change to tier 8 TB to tier 9 now because off the hanger.

also if IJN CV are so good why would they be worried about a small buff to midway

The 302 Essex used to be so good, now they took that away so I decided to give Midway a shot, and guess what, [edited]useless against CV squads, [edited]useless

• Bad 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,805 posts
4,224 battles
Just now, luckyhoho said:

I do have a Midway, and thanks to the [edited] CV squads only win 30% of the game

1.PNG

If you have a 30% winrate overall, it's not the squads...

5Zsmp0a.png

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,937 posts
6,440 battles
6 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

1.PNG

ever think maybe its not the ship? because i think the problem lies between the screen and the chair or whatever it is you sit in

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,690 battles
2 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

The 302 Essex used to be so good, now they took that away so I decided to give Midway a shot, and guess what, [edited]useless against CV squads, [edited]useless

yep they keep nerfing the midway and WG claims "its to balance the two ships" but the real reason is Hakuryu players kept crying till they nerfed the midway, drop in plane tiers was more everyone cause midway could do a lot off dmg compared to Hakuryu, Clear sky got changed cause Hakuryu players couldnt get it when they faced a midway, then Hakuryu players complained again that they were running out off planes while midway still had heaps left  so lets nerf the hanger but not change any off the planes tiers cause we dont want midway to have a chance. 

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 hour ago, luckyhoho said:

emJSSpD.gif

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,690 battles
2 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

ever think maybe its not the ship? because i think the problem lies between the screen and the chair or whatever it is you sit in

when your sending tier 8 planes to strike tier 10 ships what do you think is going to happen it doesn't take half a brain to work that out and if you need to play lex, get in a tier 10 match and send your TB in for a strike there the same ones midway uses, it's not a tier 8 CV where you have to wait to strike its a tier 10 CV the midway so it should be able to handle its on when striking ships even if it dos lose a few planes

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,937 posts
6,440 battles

i just want to remind people that OP is the guy that wants divisions to be banned and reports CVs just for existing

Edited by tcbaker777

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,483 posts
6,657 battles
22 minutes ago, Carrier_Lexington said:

If you have a 30% winrate overall, it's not the squads...

(...)

He refers, I think, to CVs that are part of divisions.

And why are the same forumites (from the same 'place') so interested in 'no platforming' the OP's not terribly exciting topics? This smells fishy to me.

[WOLF2]
Members
168 posts
13,852 battles
20 minutes ago, DarthZeppelin said:

He refers, I think, to CVs that are part of divisions.

And why are the same forumites (from the same 'place') so interested in 'no platforming' the OP's not terribly exciting topics? This smells fishy to me.

the post is enormously interesting to those relying on div up to show off their superiority 

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,312 posts
9,404 battles
4 hours ago, luckyhoho said:

They were removed because the best an air superiority USN CV could hope to do is make the other CV useless, while being mostly useless itself. If the other CV gets one strike off, the USN AS CV is a failure. Of course you could fail to get air superiority, and be a very expensive XP/credit pinata. You could also face a complete idiot that feeds his airwing into the nearest AA cruiser, and you still get nothing.

So, best case is you made the game 11 v/s 11, at worst you're basically a toothless CV and your team's down a CV.

Sign in to follow this