TTK_Aegis

Haven't been able to make HSF Harekaze mission appear

4 comments in this topic

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

Hey folks. So even though I was able to start the HSF Graf Spee and Yamato missions (for HSF crates) I've never been able to get HSF Harekaze's mission to start. I've clicked that button to opt in, I played a mission with the ship (several in fact) but the mission for winning 20 games for 20 crates with HSF Harekaze has never shown up. 

I've contacted support but they've so far been unable to help me, just saying to go click that button... but I already have and already have the other two missions. 

Any ideas? Can someone over at support just, like, confirm I have the other missions and turn that one on for me since it's not turning on like it's supposed to? Please? I need to finish my collection. 

[HINON]
Members
8,800 posts

Wierd since you already have the collection activated and you said you played a battle with harakaze that should be all that's needed to activate that personal mission. Not sure what to tell ya. Though on the plus side you should have enough time to finish the collection with regular containers before the deadline. 

[SAY]
Members
18 posts
2,292 battles

Fine Print:  Missions can only be started between updates 0.7.0 and 0.7.2.

0.7.3 was space battles.

You are screwed on the 20 missions/containers....   At least you will have the Ranked Missions.

Edited by Accident_Sorry