Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

Izumo: surprisingly decent sitbox, some complaints

37 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
366 posts
2,175 battles

Some complaints: 

Gun zstill arent powerful enough. Zao can brush it off most of cases. This is simply unacceptable. Not capable of penetrating most same tier or up tier BBs. Completely unacceptable.

Amor is decent, but can still be buffed a bit to make it acceptable.

Speed is wonderful. Don ever nerf it.

Guns spread too whimsical: at long range it's not worse thans ay Nagato or Amagi, but close range it starts to behave like German BBs. I want to deliver killshots at close range, not possible with a shotgun spread.

Oh, and the turret gets destroyed too easily. It's ridiculous. 

Other than that, it's surprisingly good. I can brawl and I can snipe. The forward 3 turret setup makes it extremely easy to angle, so much so that I constantly rushing right into the heart of the enemy fleet. 

Edited by AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
366 posts
2,175 battles
Just now, LemonadeWarrior said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but Zao has some really good armour... So why is it unacceptable?

Armor, not armour, lose the U.

You are now corrected.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
452
[-AA-]
Members
1,735 posts
6,657 battles
23 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Armor, not armour, lose the U.

You are now corrected.

You are such a ... Perhaps go on holidays outside the US some day.

Good luck on your topic.

 

EDIT: I try to write English, not Americanish.

Edited by LemonadeWarrior
  • Cool 5
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
366 posts
2,175 battles
2 minutes ago, Battleship_Constitution said:

I am sorry but 4 battles and 10k avg damage in her does not make yur review valid.

Oh I'm sorry do you even logic?

If I'm giving negative reviews then it's not valid.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
110
[LEGIT]
Members
479 posts
6,780 battles

Izumo is a decent ship. You just gotta learn how to play it. Play about 50 battles in it and then write your opinion.

As for me I liked the ship. Aside from its squishy armor that is.

Edited by KAGA_kaini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
216
[-ARP-]
Members
432 posts
3,943 battles

Took me a very long time to figure out how to play it, and I've never liked it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[AFW-]
Members
255 posts
10,309 battles

I had some fun games in it. One of the better t9 ships in my experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
358
[SYJ]
Members
1,004 posts
2,260 battles
39 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Armor, not armour, lose the U.

You are now corrected.

I think Izumo is going to be my favourite ship because of her colourful armour. Now could you do me a favour and not complain about a u?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,925
Members
18,996 posts
5,340 battles
33 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

You are such a ... Perhaps go on holidays outside the US some day.

Good luck on your topic.

 

EDIT: I try to write English, not Americanish.

"Yeah you make fun of us 'cause we spell colour with a "u", you think you're all that, Mr. Red White and Blue"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles
29 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Oh I'm sorry do you even logic?

If I'm giving negative reviews then it's not valid.

yes   because you gave it,  it isn't valid  :cap_haloween:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,425
[ARGSY]
Members
7,154 posts
4,869 battles
57 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Armor, not armour, lose the U.

You are now corrected.

"OMFG English so hard plz nerf."

Some of us here still speak the Queen's English, not the American version. 

What terrifies me (and this does not relate to you) is that there are (nominally) native-English-speaking late-teenagers and adults who cannot even speak or even write either version correctly.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,434
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,295 posts
9,608 battles
1 hour ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Some complaints: 

Gun zstill arent powerful enough. Zao can brush it off most of cases. This is simply unacceptable. Not capable of penetrating most same tier or up tier BBs. Completely unacceptable.

Amor is decent, but can still be buffed a bit to make it acceptable.

Speed is wonderful. Don ever nerf it.

Guns spread too whimsical: at long range it's not worse thans ay Nagato or Amagi, but close range it starts to behave like German BBs. I want to deliver killshots at close range, not possible with a shotgun spread.

Oh, and the turret gets destroyed too easily. It's ridiculous. 

Other than that, it's surprisingly good. I can brawl and I can snipe. The forward 3 turret setup makes it extremely easy to angle, so much so that I constantly rushing right into the heart of the enemy fleet. 

I am glad it works for you but my one word review of it is, !!@%^&&** @@@####@!!.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
452
[-AA-]
Members
1,735 posts
6,657 battles
11 minutes ago, byronicasian said:

OP exemplifies what I hate in terms of entitlement and arrogance.

OP is ignorant and tries to defend himself by changing the subject or playing the role of a victim. Also not suprised no one wants him in their clan.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
604 posts
3,457 battles
1 minute ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

OP is ignorant and tries to defend himself by changing the subject or playing the role of a victim. Also not suprised no one wants him in their clan.

agreed. 4 battles 10k damage and his review is well very basic. how can ya brawl in a Izumo when its ment to be a longer range BB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18
[TF-60]
Members
84 posts
7,741 battles

I didn't mind Izumo too much--I think it's because I expected something much worse;. It had punchy, accurate guns but no concealment and it was a tinderbox.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
846
[WOLF1]
Members
3,374 posts
1,465 battles
11 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Armor, not armour, lose the U.

You are now corrected.

No, you need to be corrected.  Armour is perfectly fine for non-US English, i.e. the Queen's English.  Don't be such an Idiot Provincial American.  

'Armor' and 'Armour' are both correct, as are 'Colour' and 'Color', for example.

Yeah, I hope none of the Wolf clans let this guy in.  Normally, we're pretty easygoing, but this guy's just an idiot.  If he's not a kid, well, he's got the understanding of one.

Edited by mavfin87
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×